Headlight/Taillight LED bulb colors & Other Cool Shtuff

by Malleus14

Original Post

Headlight/Taillight LED bulb colors & Other Cool Shtuff

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Will you be able to change the color of the bulbs or LEDS in your headlights and taillights in Need For Speed Payback? I'd love to drop a purple on my Matte black Rocket Bunny BRZ while I'm driving in the night. Plus it would match the under-glow option. It'd be cool if they did this. Nighttime driving would come alive with the different colors.

Message 1 of 16 (2,586 Views)

Re: Headlight colors

★★★★★ Apprentice
I don't believe you can change the bulb color, but you can tint the headlight lenses different colors which will give off that color light. I don't believe you can do the same for tail lights though.
Message 2 of 16 (2,554 Views)

★ Guide

No, That is not an option (That we know of so far) but that will kinda kill off the tint effect on the headlights so it makes sense to not have it in the game.

You will be able to change the tint of the headlights though, It will give the light the wanted color.

Message 3 of 16 (2,530 Views)

★★ Apprentice

that would be really cool

Message 4 of 16 (2,510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

They had the headlight and taillight color effect in  Need For Speed The Run though. I was amazed when I hopped into a modded matte black Camaro S with red headlights driving through the forest canyons in a pursuit at night. It looked so damn good. Not to mention a modded green Volkswagen in Tier 5 that was modified in a green and black dragon wrap, it had green headlights and taillights when I was driving a race in the challenge series at night boy did that look amazing. I mean you can change the color of the smoke that your tires create when you drive so I don't think it would be too bad. I'd love to see that. I was gonna leave a video for you to see but I can't because it's a bit over the allowed amount of memory allowed. But I left a few pics for you to see.

Message 5 of 16 (2,430 Views)

Re: Headlight bulb colors & Other Cool Shtuff

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Please tell me they didn't dismiss the action camera effect, it was so dope the way the camera swayed and took different angles as you drove or drifted. The vignetting as you gained speed or used nos, the way it would focus on the tires when you're doing burnouts. the way it would take lower angle when you were doing donuts. Sometimes when you're not driving it would just circle around your car as you idled. It was awesome. I hope they don't ditch it because it was so dope.

Message 6 of 16 (2,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
No, Action camera will be in Need For Speed Payback. You will have to enable it from the settings just like you had to do in Need For Speed 2015.

Now, the camera may not be 100% the same as in the last game. Burnout zoom is in the game though
Message 7 of 16 (2,431 Views)

★★ Apprentice

REALLY :D. That's so cool. Ugh I would've hated driving without that diversity. They game would just be so monotonous without it.

Message 8 of 16 (2,416 Views)

Champion (Retired)
As far as bulb colors go, you can only tint them a certain color which will give the effect of having a different color bulb. Now, for the LED tail lights. You might be able to on certain cars. On the FR-S, BRZ and Toyota 86 in NFS 2015, l you were able to change the rear tail lights into LEDs and if you look at the video where they displayed the police chases with the Rhino, you can see that the Cougar has LED tail lights. So, as far as LED tail lights go, you might be able to add them on certain cars. We will see.
Message 9 of 16 (2,345 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know that, I'm just saying it'd be cool if you could change the color of them. :/

Message 10 of 16 (2,330 Views)