Game Completion

by DomoGenThoo

Original Post

Game Completion

★★★ Novice
Okay DeWise here. So I'm pushing %97 completion of NFS Payback but my driver level has been revolving around 50 for some time now.... Will the update expand leveling and how come nothing was in place to keep track of how many times over we'd go.. Like a prestige cycle? One more thing CAN WE PLEASE GET A RACE,EVENT,MISSION FILTER OF SOME KIND??? PLEASEEEE LOL
Message 1 of 5 (312 Views)

Re: Game Completion

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

You can cycle through the events, jumps, speed points and locations of gas stations etc.  What more do you want?

Edit:   Here I went into the game and got this for you:

img_map_all.jpg

Message 2 of 5 (287 Views)

★★★ Novice
I should've been more direct about it. Each individual type of race, event and activities should have it's own filter of some kind is what I should've said. Its real aggy having to zoom and scan the entire map something not completed you know? Like the older NFS. Filter so all (just) jumps, Speedtraps etc are the only thing showing
Message 3 of 5 (257 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I'd also like the ability to toggle on/off activities you've already got 3 stars on. That way you wouldn't have to trawl the map constantly trying to find the one(s) you've yet to complete.
Message 4 of 5 (256 Views)

★★★ Novice
That's exactly what I mean. It took me longer searching for 1 specific race than it was to do the trade itself
Message 5 of 5 (247 Views)