Re: Future update , The most wanted vs Tyler

by HazzardOutlaw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Future update , The most wanted vs Tyler

★★ Novice

How sounds that ?

To be a story update with some people from Rockport ?

Message 1 of 3 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Instead of Tyler it should be Jess. She is the ex cop after all. Then once you beat this story update you get access to the cop cars from the story and blank cop cars to customize yourself. Just like the Speed Cross update for Mack. With this update the bait crates should record the longest cop chases. Then bait crates become worth doing again.  

This would work for giving everyone the NFS MW BMW at 399. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Instead of Tyler it should be Jess. She is the ex cop after all. Then once you beat this story update you get access to the cop cars from the story and blank cop cars to customize yourself. Just like the Speed Cross update for Mack. With this update the bait crates should record the longest cop chases. Then bait crates become worth doing again.  

This would work for giving everyone the NFS MW BMW at 399. 

Message 2 of 3 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The reason I was saying do Jess instead of Tyler like I was originally thinking as well is for one reason. The reason being because the game is already centered on Tyler and after you beat the game Jess isn't really going to be used for anything. Plus we had the Speed Cross update for Mack. So I think myself that an update for Jess would be better to balance things out..

Not sure why my last post show's up twice. 

Message 3 of 3 (240 Views)