Future Content Update Ideas. (Please Read!!!)(2018 Update)

by Anxnimxs

Original Post

Re: Future Content Update Ideas (Please Read)(Edited)

★★★ Novice

You can't forget the wheel support to so you can use your steering wheel in the game that is need to be added asap

Message 11 of 29 (629 Views)

Re: Future Content Update Ideas. (Please Read!!!)

★★★ Newbie

i agree with 1,4,7,9 I believe that those could and sometime be implemented in the game in some future patch since so many people want those. If they make it, that means more hours spent equaling to making your thoughts of the game feeling much more worth for the amount you bought it for. Hope EA looks at these and decides to add these in. Looking forward with whats coming.

Message 12 of 29 (600 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Now lets pretend all cars will be at 399.. can xpu rly imaging this wouod work? 80% of players will be playing regera and if not, races with beetle, Bel air, fairlady, mclaren, formulas and rest all over playing ping pong all over. Is this fun you think? Becuase sorry but its totally rediculous to me how it looks in hame right now..
Message 13 of 29 (571 Views)

★★★ Guide

Add track width also

Thanks for the suggestion!!! I updated the list and it now includes track width.

Message 14 of 29 (562 Views)

★★★ Guide

How would lowriders be a separate class? how would they drive different than other cars? besides you can already lower the ride height and use air suspension

That was bad wording on my part, i scrapped that whole idea and just added hydraulics as a vanity item. Thanks for helping the list!

Message 15 of 29 (555 Views)

★★★ Guide

You can't forget the wheel support to so you can use your steering wheel in the game that is need to be added asap

I cant believe i forgot about wheel support! Thank you for telling me about this, I have updated the list and added Steering wheel support.

Message 16 of 29 (555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

#2 with out a doubt. 

I don't see myself or anyone else on my friends list playing Payback much longer without this feature...that's why we bought the game. I never would have thought to ask if it still had online free roam...  It was in the previous game and they went out of their way to remove it? Ive been playing NFS  since Road and Track NFS on the ps1, this may be my last one. 😕

Message 17 of 29 (544 Views)

★★★ Guide

#2 with out a doubt. 

I don't see myself or anyone else on my friends list playing Payback much longer without this feature...that's why we bought the game. I never would have thought to ask if it still had online free roam...  It was in the previous game and they went out of their way to remove it? Ive been playing NFS  since Road and Track NFS on the ps1, this may be my last one. 😕

Just be patient, so many people are complaining about some missing features in payback, ghost will be sure to make changes. Just hold on to what little hope you have left.

Message 18 of 29 (513 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This was extreme good Future Update ideas ! We definitely
Need everything you said especially Cops in free roams, and more insanely good music in game playlist like the older nfs Dear @GHOST or @EA Please READ THIS ! We are telling supporting NFS so that we can be more populated into it may god be in our side!
Message 19 of 29 (495 Views)

★ Apprentice

heat level cop chases

pursuit breaker

speed breaker (option to turn off or just dont use it for haters)

even with the extremely short SP, no online freeroam good lord what year is it again?, and * poor idea to have speed cards to upgrade your car that you have to wait for a shop to cycle or grind events lmao, the above three missing affect my gameplay more

Message 20 of 29 (489 Views)