Re: First race car- beating the House

by sumbl1ss

Original Post

First race car- beating the House

★★ Novice

So my bf is playing on his account as I am on mine. But he has an extra car, a Nissan at level 300..  with decals. 

I remember my sweet car was blue.. but I don’t have it in the garage.. WHY?! 

Ive signed into ea accounts or which ever.. and he hasn’t.. does that have something to do with it? 

Kind of not fair, but I can do without..

Message 1 of 6 (1,012 Views)

★★ Expert

@sumbl1ss 

No has nothing to do with his game.

If you don't have it maybe buy a new one again. 

Have a great day 👍😁

Message 2 of 6 (929 Views)

★★ Novice

How does  it not have anything to do with this game? It IS in this game.. then later we get one from Eddie- licence plate ‘underground’ but that’s not the car I’m talking about.. when you first start with 1-2 cars, stock. He had the car used for the first race we won throwing bets off with the House. 

Yes it’s this game, need for speed payback. 

Idk what you’re on about. 

Message 3 of 6 (921 Views)

★★ Expert

@sumbl1ss 

I never said the car wasn't in the game.

Go re-read what I said while replying to your first post. 

Just go buy the car again I said.

Have a great day.👍😁

Message 4 of 6 (906 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

He didn’t buy it? It’s not an option to buy it. You can only buy like 4 junk yard cars.. which he did.. but when he planned around he had that beauty sitting there..  if you don’t know what I’m talking about, how can you give advice?

Message 5 of 6 (884 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@sumbl1ss wrote:

He didn’t buy it? It’s not an option to buy it. You can only buy like 4 junk yard cars.. which he did.. but when he planned around he had that beauty sitting there..  if you don’t know what I’m talking about, how can you give advice?

If I understand correctly, "if it was just lying around", it was likely an Abandoned Car, which was a special thing they did for many weeks... too long to explain, easier if you Google NFS Abandoned Cars.

But, for it to be level 299 or higher, he would have been further along than just a handful of cars.  Each Dealership has vehicles types, and selection of vehicles, that cars get unlocked with each level.  

As for the start of the game, you start the story with a Red Nissan, but it get's left after the run-in with the cops.  You stole the Koenigsegg Regera during the race, from the gambler, but the House steals it from you... you then steal it back, but it get's returned to the Gambler, in the storyline...  You can buy are the Race Dealership (upper right corner of the Map), once you have beaten the game..  

You also have a 280-z Fairlady, when you work for the gambler and you get another Nissan when you drive for the house...  the 280z gets blown up and the house takes back the Nissan...  

Which is why, when the storyline returns the crew to the Airfield, you have to pick a new car out of the three options, an old chevy (black), a yellow honda and a volkwagen rabbit (or is it a golf)...  from there, the only means to "getting" a vehicle are putting together Derelicts, buying them from the individual dealership or finding an Abandoned car....

Note:  Abandoned cars require a serious get-away from police...  which is a good hint on if it was or wasn't one.

Message 6 of 6 (797 Views)