Few small things needed to be fixed

by CN21Gaming

Original Post

Few small things needed to be fixed

★★★ Apprentice

The following suggestions, if accepted can make the game a lot more intuitive and user friendly. I didn't know where to post this, hence I am posting it here.

1. Buying multiple cars in showrooms without having to exit every time. There should be a "Continue" option which will allow the player to continue shopping, staying in the showroom.

2. For wheel customisation, if one wheel can be copied to the other, then it makes it more intuitive. It saves time. It should work the way copying in wrap editor works.

3. Zoom out option will be nice when viewing car in garage. This is more important while changing splitters and diffusers, as they mostly get cut off by the screen while circling the camera while applying them. I can't get the perfect viewing angle as the diffuser or the splitter gets cut off.

4. An extra light source for the diffusers. All diffusers are carbon plated so it gets very difficult to see what option i am applying, as towards the back end of the car, the garage does have less light.

5. Removing the player car crash camera. It is not required as it doesn't work at all. I crash, i recover, i start accelerating and then the game decides to reset me. I have lost speedlists due to this.

6. Which brings me to this point. Add a Reset Car option. So many times I got caught in cop chases as my car crashed and ended up in a non recoverable state.The only option was to restart.

Message 1 of 1 (144 Views)