Re: Feedback on Multiplayer

by MButka357

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Feedback on Multiplayer

★★ Novice

Hello Developers, you did a good job on the single player part of the game, but that's because it involved some real work from you. The Multiplayer is a total mess and i personally found it as the most broken, idiot, retard, complete * multiplayer mode i ever had the misfortune to play. With the December patch i was hopping for more, like some sort of conscience that push you to repair the multiplayer and give you some sort of redemption or at least to give to the sense you deserve that payroll. But you didn't.

Message 1 of 3 (356 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Dont need to bother to write to devs here as they are not rly reading this forum. Try reddit f8rge is there and he is only one who is rly responding to almost everything. He is on holliday now if im right so u have to wait butit will be better to go there then here.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (430 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

so i tried a few more times the multiplayer mode and i'm more convinced of what a total mess is, like a product of stupidity.

Message 2 of 3 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Dont need to bother to write to devs here as they are not rly reading this forum. Try reddit f8rge is there and he is only one who is rly responding to almost everything. He is on holliday now if im right so u have to wait butit will be better to go there then here.

Message 3 of 3 (431 Views)