Betreff: February Update Discussion

by nufnivah2

Original Post

Re: February Update Discussion

★★★★★ Guide

The catch-up packs were the best part of the updates so far. also love that there are more neon colors

I would like to make a few suggestions for future updates

change the shipments, i hate having to grind to get the exact color smoke/underglow/flame i want (i will not pay money for it either) my suggestion would be in the shipment menu it will tell you that you won a underglow part and then lets you select a color same for smoke and flame. IMO i would rather not have shipments at all.

In a future update (or game) i would like to see underglow in visual customization (beneath the side skirts would work) and tire smoke in wheel/tire customization nitro flame in exhaust customization and so on and without having to win it in a shipment.

Message 11 of 71 (1,464 Views)

★ Guide

Howdy All:

Well this patch has done nothing except for breaking my game.

I had zero issues with my game until today's update. Now I can't run the game anymore. After clicking Play, Origin disappears briefly for about 30 sec to 1 min. then Origin re-appears on my desktop with out any errors and Origin shows that I can click on the PLAY button again.

There doesn't seem to be away to fix it. The fix that EA-Barry is given out does not do a thing but wastes my time.

Thanks for reading.

Later

Alowgo

Message 12 of 71 (1,421 Views)

★★★ Novice

So you had over 2 months time for an update that after all, doesn't even make sense to me...

What is the point of Free Roam as it is at the moment? You party up with 7 other players with NO EVENTS to do, no races to do.. all you do is being parked one next to the other and chatting over the xbox or ps4 is a pain the butt without a real keyboard and without a real ingame chat system. So technically you damn whiners whined about no free roam for months since it's release.. just to get this? I hope all the whining was it worth for you, to give the developers headaches because you all are not satisfiable... they work their butts off cause you can't stop complain.. just to keep your mouths shut.. but in no way you made them improve the game.

To the devolpers: what in all holy angels names made you think that the majority of your players would have more then 2 days long fun in online free roam without one race to compete against friends? So on one hand you have the speedlists.. which have no free roaming.. and you have free roaming without speedlists.. why not just implement it all from the start like in NFS 2015 and have all happy the same time...? I just don't understand what your work philosophy is... even if I try to.. I just can't understand it.

Message 13 of 71 (1,418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Really REALLY?!! That's what you guys call freeroam EA? 8 players in a LOBBY? Is It a joke?!

I knew there was this possibility of EA make a extremely disgusting and lazzy work, like turn of the "join race" on speedlist's lobby and call it freeroam, but i refused to believe they could actually do such thing. But well, they just did it, Lame...

Message 14 of 71 (1,399 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Please increase wrap limit
Message 15 of 71 (1,390 Views)

★★★★ Novice

First of all the free roam from the last game is how it should have been from the get go.And why would you make a free roam with out anything to do. I mean you would think you would have at least have put activities or where you could do the daily challenges.

Message 16 of 71 (1,385 Views)

★ Guide
Please: add more steering wheel support!
make all cars reach level 399
make all cars competitive, ( the Regera is way too overpowered and makes an unfair competition)
add weather effects
Message 17 of 71 (1,373 Views)

★★ Novice

Wraps are still not showing online after the update. I tried removing them and apply them again and go into multiplayer and still no success.

Message 18 of 71 (1,361 Views)

★ Apprentice
Gotta love this.. "So you had over 2 months time for an update that after all, doesn't even make sense to me...

What is the point of Free Roam as it is at the moment? You party up with 7 other players with NO EVENTS to do, no races to do."

Isn't that exactly freeroam? You roam the world freely, you have events in the speedlists you can do together already..
Message 19 of 71 (1,349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@TheGodUnholyhear that my friend. I just went on and every thing was a blast and i wasn't missing the events at all. Half the time in the 2015 online races i ended up in a wall because most have a winning addiction and cant stand to lose . Thus cheat and ram you in order to gain useless bragging rights. This way here its all about just hitting the road with friends and exploring the map. Hitting jumps , stop light drag racing , burning tires in drift trains , top speed side by sides , cool group photo sessions , off roading together and more. There is plenty to do in free roam as it stands , some just have to quit winning and make it work. Instead of taking all the time to find things not to do try and use that energy in finding stuff to do.  Im doing it with out tany strain so how hard can it be if one really wants to.. All in all this is great , yes I still like to see just a few more fixes and add ins but for me the free roam is great and I am having a blast. Just finished a fun jump distance comp with some players as well as some top speed side by side runs.  Was fun as *** Standard smile

Message 20 of 71 (1,301 Views)