Re: Fast and Furious Car Pack?

by Faheed89

Original Post

Fast and Furious Car Pack?

★★ Novice

Anyone else think it would be a great idea to add a Fast and Furious car pack into the game? It would include all of the most popular cars from the series except the Skyline, Evo, and Charger since they're already in game. It would be a real money purchase obviously, but I think this would be an excellent moneyaker for EA. I mean, people already compared this game to Fast and Furious.

Message 1 of 4 (1,070 Views)

★★★★ Novice
i was also thinking the same for some time now, like right?
FnF and NFS actually began together back in the early 2000's when NfS
copied FnF 1+2 with Underground 1+2, got lots of people into cars and tuning and both dominated the movie and video game industry respectively.... good times.
My point is that NFS should have been all over FnF to try and get the licences needed for a FnF car pack ( and why not in-game FnF missions ?).
But no, nowdays you see Forza and even Rocket League having these rights and Licences....the absolut disrespect...
Anyway, this would be a 100% moneymaker for EA and bring new people to the game like you said.
Im with you +1
Message 2 of 4 (986 Views)

★ Apprentice
ya it would be great
Message 3 of 4 (952 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks man. I've already put money into this game for the DB5 and the Firebird. But like you said, EA had their chance for licensing rights and unfortunately they didn't jump on it.

Message 4 of 4 (944 Views)