Re: Drift speedlist idea

by ln5aNeGuY

Original Post

Drift speedlist idea

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Hey guys,

what if, there would be no bonus points
in drift at all, no matter if you are 1 or 8?
In drifting it does not rly matter in what position you are.. and so there would be no more ping pong games at the beggining at the race because no one would care if he is first or last. Also you can use car you want again and ur chances are bigger to finish in better position if you know how to drift.
I mean come one. Its about drift! And this is again about racing too, because first person will get so much better bonus then last one... it should just deleted in my opinion.
I would like to know, what everyone thinks is the best. But i think, this would be better.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 5 (414 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I totally agree with this, position shouldn't matter at all in drifting.

Message 2 of 5 (396 Views)

★ Guide

Well on one side I do agree with this Position thing, no matter how good you are if you're 8th you will lose because the Mutiplier is so strong, I would nerf that from 0.2 per Position to 0.1 at least, but on the other End it's still a Race and it should matter if you're on 1th Place or not but for now if you're behind Place 3 you lose no matter what.

For this "Auto Scooter" at the whole Event i would much prefer a "Ghost Mode" you might be able to see each other but you won't be able to touch each other.

Maybe nerf the Bonus to

8th 1.00

7th 1.05

6th 1.10

5th 1.15

4th 1.20

3rd 1.30

2nd 1.40

1st  1.50

so this way 8th will have a chance for Place 4 at least and 1st will only become 50% more Points over 8th instead of 140% but there has to be Ghost Mode or something I mean this "auto scooter" sucks overall but its the worst in Drift.

Message 3 of 5 (385 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Race and drift are different things and yes, it is true that this is done as race/drift but it should be only about drift and in this case, this bonuses should be deleted and they are no needed in game. You do have points and that is enough in my opinion. Who is better in drift wins. Simple as that.

Message 4 of 5 (378 Views)

★ Guide

Well without any advantage if you're first or infront of someone else would make the 1on1 thing pointless, without that you can have a online ranking only without being all on the same track, if you want that there are drift trials and by having them there wouldn't be a need for the same thing online.

giving the drift event a race factor ads much more action on the track, just think about drift trails you driving maybe 100-140kph because you're spamming left right with your lambo, the same thing would happen online.

if you just balance the bonuses more you would still have this competitive aspect but it wouldn't kill you if you wouldnt be first like it is now.

And if you spam left right you could still become first while the ones infront of you wouldn't spam that much but have a bonus, also if this bonuses remain the other drivers drive away from you and you can drift by your own, without a ghostmode by just removing the bonusses all drivers would clutch in one spot spamming left right, crashing each other if they want it or not.

we may have different opinions of how it should be done, but the point is it shouldn't stay how it is right now.

Message 5 of 5 (370 Views)