Re: Deluxe Upgrade fail, missing Platinum Cars

by alexisdinis

Original Post

Deluxe Upgrade fail, missing Platinum Cars

★★★★★ Novice
I to preordered the Standard Edition, thought it was a trick that we didn’t would get the bonus so I bought the In-Game Deluxe Upgrade & now I can’t install the upgrade.
Checked the PS-store, there was a download button; I hit that & nothing changes. Still can’t install the Deluxe Upgrade.

I just finished Leauge 73 & Graveyard Shift. Got some of the Platinum Cars unlocked but there is still price on Them, they are not free. Chekced all the Dealershops

Deleted the game & re-installed it a couples of times, I restored Licences in PS4 settings, I restarted the console. Nothing

I can’t neither open the Add-Ons or the Speciel Need for Speed Payback Theme

Another big bug is that, I’m from Denmark & for me to play the game flawless (I’m talking about the dialouges from the Characters & the Police) I have to change the PS4 language to English (United States) that is some BS

This is really a pain (sorry the language) in the *
- really hope this is gonna be fixed real soon!
Message 1 of 19 (3,742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the deluxe upgrade, came only with shipments. I spent 20 bucks on it, but now its uselless. I hope ea will get it fixed fast

Message 2 of 19 (3,637 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You're not the only one. I pre ordered the Standard Edition so I was eligoble to get the Platinum Car Pack which I did and when I got into the game, I can't find any of the items.
Message 3 of 19 (3,633 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Guys, can you elaborate if you bought the Deluxe upgrade after you had completed the intro missions. I personally bought and installed the upgrade after I had already installed the game and played the first mission, but no further than that. Then I completed all the intro missions and received a message that I had new shipments, loot, better ratios and cars. When I went to garage, there were all 5 classes already prebuilt.

Message 4 of 19 (3,600 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah, I bought the Upgrade after some gameplay
Now after some deleting and re-installing the game and went to PS Store to download the upgrade, the upgrade is gone

& another problem is came to life, my direlect Nissan Fairlady is gone. Have all the parts. It is not in the warehouse and I haven’t sold it

God damn so many errors with this game!
Message 5 of 19 (3,595 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I totally agree, this has been the worst racing game release since The Crew. I think it may actually be a worse release than The Crew was in 2014 autumn.

Message 6 of 19 (3,587 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes I’m right up there with you too I bought the deluxe edition and have not got my platinum pack or high rollers...have also deleted and reinstalled and tried restoring license but nothing works...I got my shipments too like you guys but no extra cars that I paid for!!! Anybody have any updates on this mess???

Message 7 of 19 (3,535 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@countryboy12784  Have you fully completed all the tutorial missions and purchased your first car (a choice between S2000 and two other cars)? Once you have done all that got your first garage on the airfield should the cars appear in your garage (already in their classes and slightly tuned up). They may also be in your warehouse (accessible from the garage).

Message 8 of 19 (3,522 Views)

★ Novice
So I bought the deluxe version, and as I stared the game I went to the store to install the deluxe part and it didn’t do anything! Any help?
Message 9 of 19 (3,470 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Try restore Licenses or find the download in tour Libary
Message 10 of 19 (3,463 Views)