Original Post

Re: DLC FOR NEED FOR SPEED PAYBACK?

★★★★ Guide

Please no DLC`s.

I want Payback to be a complete game from day 1 

Message 11 of 30 (2,767 Views)

★★ Guide

why not have both, I don't mind free content. and I don't see them going back to paid DLC because of what F8GRE (ghost games dev) has said. 

Message 12 of 30 (2,757 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I found a ufo in the desert section xD
Message 13 of 30 (2,448 Views)

★ Apprentice
PraZzi13 I did as well! It was hilarious! You'll end up hearing Udo from League 73 say that him and his buddies would drive around looking for government secrets like UFO's and aliens. Super funny addition! I loved it!

It also has a bike with a phone box next to it. Maybe an "ET phone home," reference?
Message 14 of 30 (2,436 Views)

★★ Novice
They gave whole games back in the 90's. Don't think DLC was even thought of yet.And considering EA is making Star Wars Battlefront 2 DLC free, I can almost guarantee that this should have free DLC also.
Message 15 of 30 (2,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you buy the Need for Speed Payback Deluxe Edition then you get to play the DLC when it comes out for free but if you have the Standard Edition then you have to buy the DLC through Deluxe Edition pack.

Message 16 of 30 (2,326 Views)

★★★ Novice

That would be mega fun cause we already have the airfield 73 and the solar array so why not have a mission or 2 that revolves around the observatory  

Message 17 of 30 (2,291 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's not about free stuff but it would be more fun if they add bugatti hennesey and more koenigsegg model
Message 18 of 30 (1,896 Views)

Message 19 of 30 (1,805 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
It's only free for deluxe edition but I'm not buying anything until they add multiplayer free roam.
Message 20 of 30 (1,784 Views)