Re: DLC FOR NEED FOR SPEED PAYBACK?

by SolidSonicTH

Original Post

DLC FOR NEED FOR SPEED PAYBACK?

★★ Novice

I was wondering if there will be any planned dlc for Need For Speed payback, and will it be free or paid. or something in between.

Message 1 of 30 (46,213 Views)

Champion (Retired)
We probably wont know that till later in the year or next year. I can imagine if the DLC was free in the last game, it will be free in this one also.
Message 2 of 30 (46,176 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for answering my question, I wasn't to sure about it that's why I asked.

Message 3 of 30 (46,173 Views)

★★ Expert

@antoneknee Hello...Great Question you posted here!

I did some digging and found this video on YT....if you have not seen it already..please watch.

You should get your answer in it.

Need For Speed Payback Pre-order Details | CAR PACK, DELUXE EDITION, MUCH MORE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7mIwcggyy0

Hope that helps you out.

Reagrds

BLVD69

Message 4 of 30 (46,156 Views)

★ Guide

I can garantee you that it will not be free, this is EA we talking about. I expect too see that it will be expensive DLC like in Rivals and MW12, because they are not doing this for fun. They have too make money like every other business companies, i mean in the 90s you could download cars for free on every NFS games at that time. But now there are other times so they cant give away free stuff anymore, after all they have staffs too pay mayby bills too.

Message 5 of 30 (46,152 Views)

★★ Expert

@NFSMWBOSS88 Well I know you're talking about E.A. here....I realize they have mouths to feed with a paycheck.

However, I know this time around most of the DLC will be free....Bank on it!

The exception of a few special DLC, we might have to pay for but even so....it won't break your savings account! Standard smile

Like you said some even have bills to pay.

Take Care

Blvd69

Message 6 of 30 (46,132 Views)

★ Guide

We really dont know at this point in time. I can see that happening but as the last game didnt have any paid DLC.

I hope to see non paid DLC in the next game. EA seems to be moving away from paid DLC's. I guess only time will tell , Keep and eye out for Gamescom this month though!

Message 7 of 30 (46,083 Views)

★★★ Novice
I think that need for speed payback may get some paid dlc but probably not all for example maybe they well give us 1car from each pack to try it out to convince us to buy or maybe like the 2k17 gtr in nfs2k15
Message 8 of 30 (46,060 Views)

★★ Guide

planned DLC probably not, but probably free unplanned DLC because they are going to pay for the development of them with advertisements in the game, ads currently include Speedhunters and Porsche. 

Message 9 of 30 (46,019 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

As ever, I want a world-expanding DLC.

Since we're in a Nevada-ish area, how about we tear up some secret government installation?

Message 10 of 30 (46,010 Views)