Re: [DERELICTS]Which Derelict is best for which build?

by divanfranz260

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[DERELICTS]Which Derelict is best for which build?

★★★★ Novice

As per the title.

I made this Race Mustang Super Build, but dayum, I am not too happy with it.

Made a Race Diablo SV, which tears my "super build" to shreds like i am driving a Reliant Robin VS the Diablo SV.

And NO, I do have damned decent cards on my Mustang.

So, redoing the game, but, which car suits best for what style?

Thank you.

Luke.

Message 1 of 13 (461,590 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

The Nissan 240Z is pretty much universal. It's mediocre in Off-Road but it's among the top cars in every other class.

The Chevy Bel Air is a good Drag car and Off-Road car and a very good Runner car, though a pretty bad Race car. I'm told it's a good Drift car as well but I haven't tried it.

The Ford Mustang is easily the best Off-Road derelict. It also makes a pretty good Drag car although it's pretty mediocre in every other class.

The Chevy C10 is probably the best Runner car in the game and it's particularly useful for winning "avoid contact" bets as it's tall suspension means your timer won't reset when you jump curbs. In every other class it's about what you'd expect though.

The VW Beetle is a pretty good Drag car, Off-Road car and Race car, though I haven't tried it in Drift. As a Runner car it's pretty good if you want to pretend you're a soccer ball.

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (461,771 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

The Nissan 240Z is pretty much universal. It's mediocre in Off-Road but it's among the top cars in every other class.

The Chevy Bel Air is a good Drag car and Off-Road car and a very good Runner car, though a pretty bad Race car. I'm told it's a good Drift car as well but I haven't tried it.

The Ford Mustang is easily the best Off-Road derelict. It also makes a pretty good Drag car although it's pretty mediocre in every other class.

The Chevy C10 is probably the best Runner car in the game and it's particularly useful for winning "avoid contact" bets as it's tall suspension means your timer won't reset when you jump curbs. In every other class it's about what you'd expect though.

The VW Beetle is a pretty good Drag car, Off-Road car and Race car, though I haven't tried it in Drift. As a Runner car it's pretty good if you want to pretend you're a soccer ball.

Message 2 of 13 (461,772 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you, Sir, much appreciated.
Message 3 of 13 (461,505 Views)

★ Apprentice
As a runner, the VW Beetle is probably the most OP car in the game. It beats everything in speedlists with ease, only a few seconds off regeras on highways and beats RSR race cars on technical races by several seconds too. (It's the reason why most pros use it these days)
Message 4 of 13 (461,493 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The lightweigt a good runner?

It's quite light?

Well the original is.

Message 5 of 13 (461,477 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah I guess it's good if you want a Runner Race car for multiplayer, in theory. Given the "demo derby" nature of  multiplayer and the fact that the Beetle weights next to nothing, you'll probably get rammed into oblivion before the race even starts.

Message 6 of 13 (461,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I raced against guys with beetles that was like crazy fast and I'm talking really fast my regera wich btw is fully upgraded with 3 perk speedcards and most of them is (nitrous, accelaration, speed). I really struggled to cath them if I did and with circuit races even though I drive exceptionally well and don't crash even once, I'm not able to catch them. So I just want to know what's up eith that and how do I get my beetle that fast, because believe me I've tried

Message 7 of 13 (443,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So for best drag car, which one do you suggest and by setting beetle as runner car by default.

Message 8 of 13 (387,781 Views)

★ Novice

The beetle is my far the best off road car. No other car beats the beetle in off road. It beat the mustang by over 2 min in the run. 

Message 9 of 13 (370,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

for offroad I love my bel air drift i would go with the nissan fairlady derelict drag beetle and race the ford mustang derelicts. all of  my favourite cars are derelicts you just have to get the right one for each catagory and you will smash anyone else

Message 10 of 13 (195,517 Views)