Re: Crown Vic Police Car

by mikevan822356

Original Post

Crown Vic Police Car

Champion (Retired)

Ok, so I want to say its cool that we have a Crown Vic in the game and that its a police car. My issue is, you can't cusromize it. You can only put vanity items on it. You can't lower it or adjust camber. I think you should be able to take the police lights off and turn it into a crazy ride.

Message 1 of 10 (3,006 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ya I agree with you and also what the heck is up with only being able to level it up to 365 this thing should be able to be upgraded to the fullest and should be one of the quickest cars in the game.

Message 2 of 10 (2,974 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I haven't upgraded it yet. Thats pretty weird though. Maybe theyll have a cops a robbers thing in the future, that's why its limited.

Message 3 of 10 (2,951 Views)

★★ Guide

I think the reason for the 365 limit is, that you cannot use it in alldrive (you can, but wihtout a chance to win). Because otherwise everyone would use that car and there would only be sirenes and blink blink, and you would iritate other players with this sound and flashing.

Message 4 of 10 (2,939 Views)

★★ Novice

My main issue is that after we deliver the car to Rav we can't buy it at the Dealership

For example i want to buy it as a Runner class, put the chassis reinforcement at high and it will be a super cop. + i don't care about the visual customization but i only need one thing, which is the Wrap editor.

Message 5 of 10 (2,923 Views)

★ Guide

Eh... how do you turn the lights on? On ps4

Message 6 of 10 (2,887 Views)

★★ Pro

For me on PC using the Xboix 360 controller its left joy stick pushing in. You have to be moving though as if you are parked that will shut the car off as per the usual. Start driving the car then push in on the left joy stick and that should work for you. To sound the siren use RB trigger on top of the controller.

For other controllers I will guess the same way you shut the car off is the same way you turn on the police lights WHEN DRIVING. Again if you are not moving then it will shut the car off.

Hope this helps. Peace. !

Message 7 of 10 (2,872 Views)

★★ Pro

Here is the current specs of mine below and i still cant keep up with most cars. Yes i know a crown vic should not be able to run with a P one or other but IF this will be the only cop car we see in game i strongly hope they allow us to do more with this car.

NeedForSpeedPayback_2018_06_26_21_38_13_218.jpg

Message 8 of 10 (2,869 Views)

★★★ Novice

Since it is the only police car right now and you can't buy it from a dealership, is that it is the only police car you can drive in the game.So if you get this car and customize it and get rid of the sirens you won't get them back as for they do not have a visual customization option yet. So until another one (corvette or charger) this will most likely stay this way. Another reason why is because ITS ABANDONED.

Message 9 of 10 (2,465 Views)

★★ Expert

@XGCSith 

Hello and it's been a while since I seen you post my long time friend.

Hey i enjoyed the good post you made here.

I like the idea of what your saying here.

Crown vic is a cool car, has to be its a standard cop car for the community and the foundation of this game.

I do agree it would be nice to customize it but for some odd reason Ghost studios missed this point when creating the game!

A very big oversight by Ghost studios indeed!

I would like those crazy sirens and lights too and have control of them, it would be more fun in the game for sure!

I'm giving you some XP for the creative ideas here!

Take care and have a Blessed  day. 

Message 10 of 10 (2,370 Views)