Re: Credit when its due .

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Credit when its due .

★★ Pro

So in another post  

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/NFS-2017-PAYING-IT-BACK/td-p/6051760

I was talking about and" begging" lol that we would be able to do derelicts in more ways then just off road. I posted this pic as a example.

original.jpg

and was hoping that we could build the 1955 Chevy Bel air this way. ^^

Well yes this game does have some issues that need addressing but there is other stuff that is really great. Ghost did do us right and did make it so we could build different versions of derelicts.

Yeah sure its " just a game"  but like i have said many times before its a lot more for many of us including my self. Thus a massive thanks , credit and points to Ghost for giving us the option to do this !!

NeedForSpeedPayback_2017_12_08_22_58_08_420.jpg

I just find it so cool that I can finally build a 55 in my preferred style. Awesome stuff indeed   High five 

Message 1 of 8 (574 Views)

★★ Pro

Ok so one more then I am done lol. Standard smile

Be cool to see your guys builds on this car as well .

NeedForSpeedPayback_2017_12_08_23_03_3.jpg

Message 2 of 8 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@master2g Are you on Xbox?

Message 3 of 8 (542 Views)

★★ Pro

@XGCSith

No, Gaming on PC and windows 7 my friend.

Message 4 of 8 (507 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@master2g Ah I see, you must have a Xbox controller in then huh? LOL. I saw the the button letters.

Message 5 of 8 (501 Views)

Community Manager

@master2g

Sweet build!!

barry.png
Message 6 of 8 (480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Somewhat similar to yours, but all black.

Message 7 of 8 (465 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@XGCSith

Yes sir I am using the Xbox 360 Windows controller. I find even though I have a Fanatec steering wheel NFS just feels better for me with a controller.

I never could get used to using a wheel outside cockpit view in any racing game but Im odd like that lol.

@EA_Barry

Thanks man. I dig the car list in payback and for see many many hours of customizing.

@Darmzotte

Now that build is  much coolness my friend ! I didn't even know you could get the visor ether.

Message 8 of 8 (445 Views)