Re: Cockpit view? Ferrari? Replay mode? Awesome trailer.

by snakeheadinvad3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cockpit view? Ferrari? Replay mode? Awesome trailer.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hi everyone, I'm brazilian and I don't care about tuning but don't hate this, so I would like to know about Ferrari brand, cockpit view and more camera options like replay mode from U2.

Message 1 of 23 (4,983 Views)

Accepted Solution

U 10 problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
@snakeheadinvad3 If the new best racing game series is the worst example, I stopped for while.

View in thread

Message 16 of 23 (4,997 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

i am brazilian too, i too i hope I can customize the interior of the car and have the camera in the first person

Message 2 of 23 (4,768 Views)

Hu3 BR

★★★ Guide

Eu não ligo pra xuning não, mas cockpit fez uma enorme falta em todos os Need árcades desde 2002. 

Spoiler
Please put cockpit view from this time.
Message 3 of 23 (4,730 Views)

★ Guide

After what i have understamded there will be no Ferraris in this game, but i have seen Lamborgini Koenisegg and Pagani. And cockpit view hasent been in a NFS game since 2002, very few racing games today has cockpit view. And that is Forza Gran Turismo and Crew, plus i highly doubt there will be a replay mode in a storydriven NFS game like Payback, sorry too dissapoint you man but this is the truth either you like it or not.

Message 4 of 23 (4,611 Views)

I'm very sad yet

★★★ Guide

If you (any people) would like this, support it, please.

Message 5 of 23 (4,602 Views)

★★ Guide

there is no cockpit, but i think it would be a waste of time for them to have made cockpit, I think it was best for them to focus on improving the game instead of adding a camera that less than maybe 15% of the community would ever use. 

Ferrari might be in the game, I don't see why they wouldn't be. I mean the cars are already modeled in the engine and Ferrari doesn't care that their cars are in a game, but for some reason, they get triggered by there being customization, that's why there was none for the Ferraris in 2015. I'm still surprised that Ferrari allowed Microsoft to have body kits in Forza for the Ferrari, I have a feeling that they added it without Ferraris permission. 

and replay, i doubt there would be a replay, but it would be cool, however, i think it would take too much power to work properly, but what do i know right? 

Message 6 of 23 (4,585 Views)

Nobody cares with you

★★★ Guide

You're very boring, and your generation is weak, none respect for the best Need for Speed games of franchise, the old classic jurassic, well, FH3 sent your opinion to the space.

http://i.imgur.com/UPJ6UyF.gifv

Message 7 of 23 (4,576 Views)

Re: Nobody cares with you

★★ Guide

can you please put together a sentence that makes sense and isn't a bunch of jibberish? 

Message 8 of 23 (4,567 Views)

★ Guide

Thats what i thought too, i remember that i read something about that Ferrari wasent very interested in seing their car beeing customaized, and i actually have too agree. Whats they point since their cars is allready perfect as they are. I can see why young people customize their Volvo etc, but i dont see the point with a Lambo or a Ferrari. Yeah you ae right man but Microsft is so big and powerful, they have the cash and power enough too eventually win in a court if that should happen. I understand that Ferrari does not want too have nothing too do wilh illegal street racing. That is why they just appear in Sim games this days like forza, like you mentioned. I think the only reason they appared in Rivals was because you could fix the cars in that game, plus it wasent about street racing either. I also agree with you that replay mode isent necceacary in a story driven NFS game like Payback. In NFS HP 2 it gave  much more sense and have a replay mode, since you where racing on tracks and not in free roam envoirment

Message 9 of 23 (4,563 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@snakeheadinvad3 wrote:

Ferrari might be in the game, I don't see why they wouldn't be. I mean the cars are already modeled in the engine and Ferrari doesn't care that their cars are in a game, but for some reason, they get triggered by there being customization, that's why there was none for the Ferraris in 2015. I'm still surprised that Ferrari allowed Microsoft to have body kits in Forza for the Ferrari, I have a feeling that they added it without Ferraris permission. 

There were two ferraris in NFS 2015 the f40 and 458 Italia

Message 10 of 23 (4,557 Views)