Re: Car

by Anxnimxs

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@D4RRYLMESSER i mean it wont end up being 40+ pages when im finished im probably going to narrow it down to about 1-5, i just copy and pasted all the car recommendations from the forums and other sites and i still have to get rid of all the ferrari's toyotas and cars that are already in the game, and then still strip it down to the most loved cars, weeding out the randoms.

Message 11 of 17 (596 Views)

Car ( updated with cars details )

★ Guide

Hello

I have a lot of cars for the game again

And I am sorry because I wrote around 570 cars and some cars are repetitive.

Thanks

Message 12 of 17 (678 Views)

Re: Car ( updated with cars details )

★★★ Apprentice

And who in their right mind would read that wall of text? you better stop wasting your time with these kinds of stuff.

Message 13 of 17 (642 Views)

Betreff: Car ( updated with cars details )

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

If it would be so easy to add cars in a game then ghost would already have started with 500+ cars..  the most imporant reason keeping them from adding 99.9999% of the cars you wasted your time on listing is....

LICENSING!

If Toyota for ex. doesn't want their cars in Need for speed, you can put them a gazillion times on a list.. it won't make a difference, beside that you wasted your time.

Let the game developers do their jobs and enjoy the game as it is; or start to develop games yourself if you want every car in the world in a game.

Message 14 of 17 (615 Views)

Betreff: Car ( updated with cars details )

★ Guide

jesus, thats like wantig 500 foods in a restaurant, 450 out of the cars wouldn't event get touched, so the work to add all this wouldn't even come close to the use.

how many cars did you see get used and would use it by yourself ?

i guess i saw arround 30-50ish cars at all out of that ~80 so only about the half of it if at all

Message 15 of 17 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Give this guy a job at Ghost please Standard smile 
Also he needs to learn computer design / 3D art. Also getting full clearance of copyright to use these cars in a game.
If he gives a good example of ONE car..... he may add ALL cars to the list. 
Good luck.

Message 16 of 17 (482 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hello everyone can we stay on topic! 

Pleases leave any sarcastic and insulting comments outside this forum. 

Thank you! 

/Atic 

Message 17 of 17 (447 Views)