Re: Can't connect to EA account

by J2Truth

Original Post

Can't connect to EA account

★ Novice

How to solve this problem ? I can't play online mode and snapshot in photomode. 

Message 1 of 11 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Novice

From day 1 i'm having this problem.  I've tried almost everything under sun that I can think of, watched endless youtube videos, read threads from sites and nothing works.  I tried connecting to different networks......same thing happens.  I'm missing out on shipments, rewards and Its just disappointing knowing that all this time I've put into it, I won't be able to reap the full benefits of the rewards.  And I feel as though even when the problem is resolved, I won't be compensated for my shipments.  Its a great game don't get me wrong.  I'm just waiting for someone from tech support to help me out. 

Message 2 of 11 (1,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the exact same problem

Message 3 of 11 (1,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same it is so annoying 

Message 4 of 11 (1,234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Same problem here, can't acces any online features for example snapshot, online and shipment.

I reïnstalled the game, disabled background activity, disabled firewall and antivirus, ports are open. I did EVERYTHING their throubleshooting guide asked me to do.

Strange thing is, need for speed 2015 works online.
Message 5 of 11 (1,200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I GOT IT ONLINE FINALLY.

I removed all my Port Triggers in my router settings, and the game went online from start up.

Edit: Doesn't work anymore, can't get online again....

Edit 2: Now in the next afternoon I got the game online with wifi with killer network card.
But Not with LAN + wifi with killer network card.
And not with LAN alone.
So still no solution
Message 6 of 11 (1,176 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why is this happening? This it's pretty annoying . All I want to do is play online .
Message 7 of 11 (1,160 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
So I spoke to someone from EA.

After trying a couple of things, we did a clean boot from windows. Disabling services etc.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

And found out that my network card was blocking the online features from need for speed payback.

The driver was outdated and not supported by Killer Network anymore. So updated the drivers and works like a charm.
Message 8 of 11 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its happening to me on ps4

Message 9 of 11 (1,116 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did you get the problem solved? I’m having the same problem. How did you fix it?

Message 10 of 11 (1,097 Views)