Re: COPS IN FREEROAM!!

by kungfuhamster67

Original Post

Accepted Solution

COPS IN FREEROAM!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

So i have played the Need For Speed Payback demo. It's a very good game in almost ever way. Except for one thing, cops. We need cops in freeroam, i feels like something is missing when i'm just driving around. The world feels a bit empty without any cops in freeroam!

It's just one thing, and then the game would be pretty much perfect in my opinion.

Message 1 of 10 (1,478 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

Personally, I hate them. If they would be added at any point, I think they should be optional.

If anyone likes them, let them enable cops. If not, like myself, just leave them disabled.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (2,070 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Personally, I hate them. If they would be added at any point, I think they should be optional.

If anyone likes them, let them enable cops. If not, like myself, just leave them disabled.

Message 2 of 10 (2,071 Views)

★★ Novice

how do you hate cops in free roam?....thats the best part of any street racing game it adds realism and immersion. most wanted 05 was perfect, 3 strikes you lose your ride, dropping donuts on cop cars, helicopters on your butt at night, if you don't want cops on you drive slow 

Message 3 of 10 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exactly I only bought the game a couple of days ago completed it and went looking for cops and not the bait crates and I was quite disappointed when I found out there wasn't any freeroam cop chases WITHOUT A SET ROUTE AND TIME TO ESCAPE but to have a chase for as long as you want just like nfs carbon and that nfs was and is legendary I just hope a update comes out soon and puts cops in freeroam.
Message 4 of 10 (1,099 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

never! If there are cops, we will chase us all the time.

Message 5 of 10 (1,093 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
A simple solution for placing cops in free roam would be to only have them chase you if you hit them just like previous titles. There problem solved for those who complain about not wanting to be chased. If you don't want to be chased learn to drive and don't hit them.
Message 6 of 10 (1,055 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you do not want to be chased by the cops, do not hit them. are you serious. Even when we went with 100kmh they were chasing.

Message 7 of 10 (1,030 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm ok with the situation like now, but I would prefere a better solution for the pursuits with the bait crates like pursuits for abandoned cars. No timelimit and no checkpoints.

Message 8 of 10 (1,024 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

We do but we don't.  Cops in NFS2015 sort of ruined the cop part, you couldn't cruise around without getting in a pursuit.  

img_sig_crom.jpg

Message 9 of 10 (963 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Totally agree. I asked for this game and got it on my bday. But when I see theres no freeroam cops, I feel basically cheated out of this game.
Message 10 of 10 (955 Views)