Re: Bring back the old nfs we love

by Beyond_Sp33d

Original Post

Bring back the old nfs we love

★★★ Newbie
This game is so amazing I can't get enough but it's lacking the real nfs feel from the old days. I remember playing nfs when you were in a race and cops poured in from everywhere and the helicopters dropping barrels man those were amazing times, maybe it's time to give us fans what we are missing.....
Message 1 of 26 (1,350 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

EA/Ghost corporation finally destroyed the essential of NFS. Currently they do stealing and copying pieces and details from another popular games for the hope of higher profits...

Message 2 of 26 (1,318 Views)

★ Guide

It won't be a big problem by copying other's games good features... but they actually take those good parts and transform them in a awful and disgusting manner.     

Message 3 of 26 (1,292 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Rather than new titles I would like them to remaster some of the classics like nfs 3 hot pursuit, high stakes, most wanted and the 2010 hot pursuit. The new titles just don't do it for me anymore.
Message 4 of 26 (1,280 Views)

★ Guide
This is why I no longer have any interest in this franchise, as I said in my last post. Every new NFS feels like a complete new game instead of a new NFS game.
Message 5 of 26 (1,249 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

We also need that old 2005 most wanted to be remastered because that game was like the best need for speed ever because in that game it was a challenge you had to do certain things before going up against the next blacklist gave the game a challenge and a reason to play it you got more excited the closer you got to the next blacklist now a days you just play for the driving then you actually liked the story line gave a damn about the game and the storyline

Message 6 of 26 (1,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
please tell us what they copied. Id love to know. What I dont get it, if you are done, why are you still here?
Message 7 of 26 (1,143 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Stop dreaming and stop suggesting about NFS games because EA never no listen players! They will do only what they want to do, they can do many many fails in their releases and they will never no fix the problems - because they are EA Games!

It's time to wake up and it's time to resignation because we will pay and we will play always with a haf-finished "games"! We have no rights to ask EA Games for fix it or for any update  for their releases! We have right for pay only...

PS:

An epic creation from a different studio has been released in 2015. And they never no leave(d) their child, they can fix always the problems and they still work on updates time after time! Their last one update was for free for everyone - again!

So dear EA Games! What is the acceptable reason to leave your unfinished releases from year after year???

Message 8 of 26 (932 Views)

★★ Expert

@Rexinfernum

Greed has been a problem throughout history, not just in video games.

Regards

BLVD69

Message 9 of 26 (1,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

These are the old days: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUTTq7JZN9E

I miss those days, but between Ghost and Black Box I think I preferred the later. Though personally I think EA should've left Criterion in charge of the series, at least they had their priorities straight.

Message 10 of 26 (1,114 Views)