by donnnnkkk17

Original Post

Bring back drift only speedlist and changes to drifting

★★★ Newbie
Bring back drift only speed lists , a lot of us don't enjoy road and off road

Also add no contact , and to go with that add drift train events back
Make the points in online events like the normal events

Allow more cars to go up to 399 in drift
also make them work ! Why is it always lambos and the odd car (fairlady z ) to be so Over powered
like even in the previous nfs the two top scoring cars were the skyline and Lamborghini
Allow us to look at a world autolog to see how high are scores really are

Also while your at it add wheel support for thrust master, what sorta non sense is that , thrust master is was Natively supported on PS4 and u made Logitech compatible first? What a joke

Also you might as well balance out the off road cars seeing they don't work , I had a 399 car beaten by a 127 , shouldn't even be possible ,

but yea....

BRING BACK DRIFT EVENT ONLY SPEEDLISTS!
Message 1 of 4 (300 Views)

Re: Bring back drift only speedlist and changes to drifting

★ Guide

+ no contact

for the wheel thing, maybe its a sponsor thing ? idk about wheels but logitech and thrustmaster are mostly the only brands ? maybe they started with logitech and will go on (hopefully for the people)

no way a 127car can beat you in a 399 wtf ? which car was it ? are you sure you had a good run ? or do you mean on offline speedlist where you see those times from other people ? if so than i think i've seen similar things but idk if the score isn't only buggy.

Message 2 of 4 (263 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I am referring to the offline speed list , it was a Dodge Charger and I tried several cars including the vw beattle super build , BMW X6
Message 3 of 4 (250 Views)

★★★★ Novice

good idea!

I am not interested in drift races I only want to play on/off road races 

Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)