Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Any way to get your sold derelict cars back?

by bartvandelft97

Original Post

Any way to get your sold derelict cars back?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey guys i got a question,

I sold all my derelict cars while playing trough the story mode to get some money. But now that i've finished the story mode i want to get the platinum trophy.

Now i see that for one trophy i have to win a event using a derelict car and for another trophy i have to get a derelict  car to 399 performance level.

Is there any way to get these cars back or build them again? Because it would be really frustrating if i can't get my plat because of this..

Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 27 (42,345 Views)

Re: Any way to get your sold derelict cars back?

★★★ Guide

Yes, simply go to the dealerships and they will be there (they are unlocked once you assemble all 5 derelicts)

Message 2 of 27 (42,301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've tried that, but it is locked and says "unlock by collect derelict parts.." 

Message 3 of 27 (42,234 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got the same problem :/ Although i'm not after any trophies, just want too customize it :D

Message 4 of 27 (42,213 Views)

★★★ Guide

@NxZNino wrote:

I've tried that, but it is locked and says "unlock by collect derelict parts.." 

I just said you need to assemble all 5 derelicts to unlock them in the dealerships. check map in the derelict tab and see if you have collected all parts for all 5 of the derelicts.

i was able to purchase them immediately after, if you can't and you have assemble all 5 derelicts then there must be a bug

Message 5 of 27 (42,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After you get all five sets, you can buy multiple of the same derelict for different modes. I have to say kudos to Ghost for doing that rather than locking them to a specific class. Now if they would just come up with some runner class super builds that would be great!!

Message 6 of 27 (42,134 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've already collected all 5 parts. When I look at the map, under the derelict tab, the cars have a green check mark. But at the dealership it still says "collect all 5 parts..."

Seems to be a bug :/ 

Message 7 of 27 (42,095 Views)

★★★ Guide

Have you reported that in the bugs section of the forums?

Message 8 of 27 (42,083 Views)

★★★★ Novice

DId you go to the garage and esemble the direlicts ?

Message 9 of 27 (42,069 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

You have to find all the parts for every car, then you have to build them into drive-able car. After that they should be in the list with all of the other cars.

Message 10 of 27 (41,350 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help