Re: Any way to get your sold derelict cars back?

by anti-loser1

Original Post

Any way to get your sold derelict cars back?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey guys i got a question,

I sold all my derelict cars while playing trough the story mode to get some money. But now that i've finished the story mode i want to get the platinum trophy.

Now i see that for one trophy i have to win a event using a derelict car and for another trophy i have to get a derelict  car to 399 performance level.

Is there any way to get these cars back or build them again? Because it would be really frustrating if i can't get my plat because of this..

Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 28 (60,875 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yes, simply go to the dealerships and they will be there (they are unlocked once you assemble all 5 derelicts)

Message 2 of 28 (60,760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've tried that, but it is locked and says "unlock by collect derelict parts.." 

Message 3 of 28 (60,693 Views)

★ Novice

I got the same problem :/ Although i'm not after any trophies, just want too customize it :D

Message 4 of 28 (60,672 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@NxZNino wrote:

I've tried that, but it is locked and says "unlock by collect derelict parts.." 

I just said you need to assemble all 5 derelicts to unlock them in the dealerships. check map in the derelict tab and see if you have collected all parts for all 5 of the derelicts.

i was able to purchase them immediately after, if you can't and you have assemble all 5 derelicts then there must be a bug

Message 5 of 28 (60,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After you get all five sets, you can buy multiple of the same derelict for different modes. I have to say kudos to Ghost for doing that rather than locking them to a specific class. Now if they would just come up with some runner class super builds that would be great!!

Message 6 of 28 (60,592 Views)

★★ Novice

I've already collected all 5 parts. When I look at the map, under the derelict tab, the cars have a green check mark. But at the dealership it still says "collect all 5 parts..."

Seems to be a bug :/ 

Message 7 of 28 (60,553 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Have you reported that in the bugs section of the forums?

Message 8 of 28 (60,541 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

DId you go to the garage and esemble the direlicts ?

Message 9 of 28 (60,527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to find all the parts for every car, then you have to build them into drive-able car. After that they should be in the list with all of the other cars.

Message 10 of 28 (59,809 Views)