Re: Abandoned cars

by GK3512

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Abandoned cars

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing need for speed payback for a little while now and it looks like you took out all the abandoned car are you going to bring them back or not 

Message 1 of 28 (34,325 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

Abandoned Cars Were A Feature Where You Could Collect And Keep Them.

The Abandoned Cars Were Discontinued In June. But You Can Get The Abandoned Cars (Such As Mazda RX-7 and BMW M3 E30) From In Game Dealerships.

View in thread

Message 3 of 28 (34,281 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro
@ranwill Abandoned Cars are done,now EA is focusing on NFS2019,so they wont come back
Message 2 of 28 (34,295 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Abandoned Cars Were A Feature Where You Could Collect And Keep Them.

The Abandoned Cars Were Discontinued In June. But You Can Get The Abandoned Cars (Such As Mazda RX-7 and BMW M3 E30) From In Game Dealerships.

Message 3 of 28 (34,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GK3512 Thanks for the information
Message 4 of 28 (34,269 Views)

how to get event cars now?

★ Novice

I bouth the game today, and like i saw after June there no more events dates to abandoned cars, how i can get those cars after event?

Message 5 of 28 (34,133 Views)

Since NFS Heat is here, can we at least get abandoned cars on Payback?

★ Novice

I just bought the same on sale (last week) with all its DLCs, thinking that Abandoned Cars would be included on the [All DLC Cars Bundle] or at least be scavenged by the help of [Fotune Valley Map Shortcuts].

Message 6 of 28 (34,212 Views)

ABADONED

★★★★★ Newbie

Good evening I would like a more assured answer if eventually abandoned cars continue, i stopped in June thank you very much

Spoiler
Devil

Message 7 of 28 (34,115 Views)

Re: how to get event cars now?

★★★★ Apprentice
@xBlazeGenx Most of the abandoned cars were the cars that were already in game, just wrapped specially. The other ones that weren’t in the game have been added to the in-game dealerships for you to buy them. So, you don’t lose much.
Message 8 of 28 (34,067 Views)

★ Novice
@EGEKRC What about finding the shell of the mustang and the rest of the parts ect
Message 9 of 28 (29,257 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You mean the derelict cars. Those are not the same cars as abandoned ones. You can still build them by collecting the pieces.

Message 10 of 28 (29,065 Views)