Re: 8€ for 2 cars?

by mrtun3r

Original Post

8€ for 2 cars?

★ Guide

Hello NFS fans!

EA strikes again with rip off tactics now asking 8€ for 2 extra cars in NFS Payback.

This is already 10% extra cost for Deluxe edition players and 12-13% extra for standard edition players... for 2 cars!

In a short phrase this means that buying those 2 cars will bring a higher joy to play the game and I don't think the joy will be that "extra" higher in my opinion.

Think twice before spending money on this update and remember what does the game still lacks. 

Message 1 of 9 (643 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I agree. Why don't they make it that if you Get the other versions the cars come with it?
Message 2 of 9 (580 Views)

★★★ Guide

I guess you got the euro tax...
8 euros is $13 AUD
I'm in australia and its $8 AUD
which is a TINY 5 euros :P

Message 3 of 9 (562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

It's 5 Euros here. Still kind of overpriced though, FH3 gives you like 7 cars for that price, even if they're all kind of rubbish.

EDIT: Nvm, seems the 2-in-1 option isn't available anymore.

Message 4 of 9 (554 Views)

★★★ Novice

They need to launch DLC´s like Rockstar, free, at least for the Deluxe Edition Owners. 30 euros more from the deluxe edition to be paying for 2 cars...

Message 5 of 9 (528 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just a heads up, you CAN actually get both cars for 4.99 Euros but for some reason the option is only available in-game, not in the Origin client.

Message 6 of 9 (508 Views)

★★★ Guide
^^^ It's the same in the USA. I would be pretty ticked off if I paid $3.99 per car, then entered the game and discovered I could've had both for $4.99.
Message 7 of 9 (489 Views)

★ Guide

It's still a rip of.  

Message 8 of 9 (473 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah the Firebird has the same issue as the Huayra, decals that can't be removed.

Message 9 of 9 (456 Views)