Re: blackridge breakout issue

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Accepted Solution

blackridge breakout issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Sorry if I can't provide an image of the issue for reference. When playing day 6 of blackridge breakout, the first pursuit challenge has an issue. The objective says to dodge 2 Esf charges before the race ends but after the first one goes off, the second one never comes. The small indicator at the bottom of the screen that shows that one is approaching shows up but it just stays like that until the end of the race. Normally that indicator would only last for about 2 seconds before the charge hits bit it's there for almost 10 and by that time the race ends. I've used all 5 tickets thinking it was a one off issue but it has happened every time and I've just wasted all my fuel. Please let me know how to fix this as ive invested gold into this series to complete it. I dont want it to go to waste because of a glitch. 

Hero Edit: Edited the title to avoid some confusion.

Message 1 of 2 (465 Views)

Accepted Solution

@SimonMungal Here's two videos of how to get 2 ESFs to appear in two of the races in Day 6 of the special event.

Video credits go to the uploader.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (442 Views)

All Replies

@SimonMungal Here's two videos of how to get 2 ESFs to appear in two of the races in Day 6 of the special event.

Video credits go to the uploader.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (443 Views)