Re: Won't open after update

by edgarpingu46

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
@edgarpingu46 Its stressing me to i did all that it started playing but not either in the race or after the race it would just go into a black screen then i have to reload it and its taking forever to load up
Message 11 of 29 (1,245 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi all.

Do you have any news?

The problem remains

Message 12 of 29 (1,206 Views)

★ Novice
@POTSALT no news and from the reedit posts i think the Monkeys will not advance with the fix soon, another car lost Frown
Message 13 of 29 (1,179 Views)

★ Novice

Probably need to wait until the next update patch after all the events in the current patch is finished. Tried to keep my hopes up and checked for an update every 6 hours. But nope, no new updates yet. 

Message 14 of 29 (1,155 Views)

★★ Novice

First of all, I still haven't been able to play NFS eversince the update. 

Secondly, I feel sorry to those who were able to start the Ferrari challenge and eventually ending up with the black screen.

Third, I also want the Ferrari.

Fourth, I love playing this game so it been exponentially devastating for me.

To the DEVELOPERS: can you please provide a link so that we can COMPLETELY uninstall NFS.

It seems to me that there are certain RESTRICTIONS in play that prevents CERTAIN phones to play.

That being said, I don't want to root my phone just so I could play NFS.

Message 15 of 29 (1,121 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this.

We released a hotfix which hopefully should have fixed this for everyone.

Please let me know if you're still running into any issues.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 16 of 29 (1,088 Views)

★ Novice

After the update of 3.7.4 my game still wouldnt start. still stuck on black screen after logo. Found some players got to play after the update so good for them. But there are also players who were able to play before developing the same problem. So ill try to wipe phone data later and reinstall from scratch. In my case it could be a phone problem. Will update later.

Message 17 of 29 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Andy

Been trying to access NFS no limits since the update, and much like many others, have had no luck.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times all with the same result.

This is more than a little frustrating because the game is excellent and I have spent money and time on it. All for nought as the new update has essentially killed the game.

Please don't kill the game. We love the game.

Ea, please. Don't. Kill. The. Game.

Message 18 of 29 (1,051 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Andy je peux plus joué des que je lance une course peux importe le mode le jeux ce ferme automatiquement. Merci de corrigé ce problème s'il vous plaît.
Message 19 of 29 (1,009 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The problem remains.
Nothing has changed
Message 20 of 29 (949 Views)