Underground Rivals update

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Re: Underground Rivals

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

WHY I RUN 40 TIMES IN GRADE B McLaren F1 "Cruce del Valle" (1,94km), 900mtrs curve 1km line,? ANYONE WITH 10PR MORE THAN MY, OR A BAD RACER WITH 50 OR MORE PR  WIN, ALWAYS. 3BADGEDS TO 2 BADGEDS, 2BADGEDS TO 3 BADGEDS, 3 BADGEDS TO 0 BADGED..... ETC.

In any other map...Sin título.pngSin título111.jpg

Message 11 of 16 (1,550 Views)

Re: Underground Rivals update

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Just like Blackridge Rivals, I find Underground Rivals totally ridiculous. Good idea, but totally ruined by whatever. Some results are actually reasonable and almost fun, while other results are totally unbelievable. FM your game appears broken and you have had almost two years to fix it. Too bad.

Message 12 of 16 (1,519 Views)

★ Apprentice

Despite the fact the new Rivals mode is totally cheated and unfunny, there are still clearly unbelievable physics bugs in the game. Sometimes, the car just drift away straight to the closer wall and either you lose hundreds of km/h instantly, either you start to fly around 20m above the road. That kind of funny * never happen to the chosen ghosts you meet through the game, and so you lose the race for another reason. The difficulty is ok in the first steps of each divisions with a maxed out car, until it becomes totally weird, with advanced class appearing with hundreds of PR more than you, maxed out cars set and tweaked, way before the S class. That's dumb, plz fix and make it progressive and fun at least. I don't care about S class, but at least you could give regular player some nice rewards and a chance to reach B or A class, which is most of the time utterly impossible.

Message 13 of 16 (1,474 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well the bad joke is going on... I'm trying as every "legit player" owning a 370Z maxed out to achieve the Pilote Division this week, but the game won't let me do it. If anyone around dev team thought it was fair to align M3 GTR (mostly bought with gold generators of course) like 5 times in a row, with max power, just to prove how this mod is unfair, should be fired. It's a racing game sure, but what's the point if only paid (not really, right) cars have a chance ? You said you balanced the game lately, but obviously you didn't do it right. Maybe cars are just not matching each others in every category ? It's not fun anymore to feel the game is cheating on purpose. What is the percent of people really using a M3 GTR anyway ? Just spice the challenge randomly, like 1/3 race is ok, but crushing players with unbeatable opponents is just sadistic.

Message 14 of 16 (1,358 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree with you on the PR level issue. My 984 Agera RS got beat by a Time Ataxi. They are not pay to win players. They are hackers and this game is totally infested with hackers. It is sad how the designers can build a great game, but they are not smart enough to stop the hackers that ruin for the honest players.
Message 15 of 16 (1,234 Views)

Re: Underground Rivals

★ Novice

This drives me insane also, it's so frustrating this system, and I just feel like I'm wasting time playing it, when you try to pass from a tier to another you just get smashed with an opponent that has 100PR higher than you, so it's impossible to beat that, plus it's not even the same car I have, just let players compete with the same car same PR and let the skills decide who wins, that way there is no frustration, as long as they don't use cheats but that is another subject that never gets resolved. Anyway this forum seems useless also because no dev seems to answer or at least try to do smth. FFS!!!

Message 16 of 16 (1,125 Views)