Re: Spirit event

by raisrulez

Original Post

Spirit event

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi,
What happend if i dont finish the gold tier?
In day 7, i already spent 600gold to buy tickets, and the tickets just useless because some race i lost.
Damn, if then i dont get the car, so i jus give you my 600gold for free...
Message 1 of 7 (920 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Wooow really?
I just read the comments before me, CHEATERS?!!!?
Hey, i spent more than $100 for this game.
How disappointed i am if there are cheaters.

Please EA, i've never been spending lot of money for a single game.

Now, cheaters????
Message 2 of 7 (898 Views)

★ Apprentice

you gotta hold it together man! I spent about 600 golds to get through and there's almost no way around that. #EAsportsLovesGold

Message 3 of 7 (860 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi everybady over there. there is no need to  spent gold for tickets, you can pass a race with gold it is better I think. I spent 100 gold only for a race.... I got the car but why we can't get replayable race for this spesial car????

Screenshot_20180510-165940.png

at last times we get a car in replayable races.... Now what???? I had 57/70 cars. we cant max out some spesial cars like hennessey or koenigsegg one:1.... 

Message 4 of 7 (845 Views)

★★★ Novice

Totally annoying!  I really don’t like these events where you have to spend a pile of gold to finish.  Races where you have to do ‘four near misses, get six seconds of air, and half a mile of drift’,  while you’re trying to race four robot opponents who have no trouble completing any of these objectives.  And if you get sick of burning through three refills of gas trying to get through the race,  it will cost you 250 gold to bypass this single race.  Can we say PRICE GOUGING??   Then they force you to buy a turbo upgrade kit cus you cant install all of the turbo parts you’ve won without it.  And lets force you to get up to some skill number to proceed past a certain race.  YOU NEED A 856, and you’re a 845!  Four more Gas refills at 90 gold a batch!  Boooo!  I much prefer the basic races,  the hunts, the race against the clock, the simply BEAT those four guys.  Get rid of these nuisance races,  THEY SUCK!

Message 5 of 7 (817 Views)

★★ Novice

as much as they suck, i did them within two races.

these event are going to have you spend some gold or your time.

btw those parts for 250 gold? aren't necessary. get your PR up by focusing on the top speed and acceleration upgrades.

and tbh, they already hinted that its about skill. plain easy peasy racing means its much easier to get the car. whats the point of the event if anyone can get it?

besides sometimes you just have to stock up - when you can buy upgrade kitsa with just credits, and its for top speed/acceleration, get it. im currently playing the veneno flashback event and i already got a spare gearbox and wheel upgrade kit.

Message 6 of 7 (773 Views)

★★ Novice

well, as i always say, its just a game, no need to fret or open your wallets for it. i dont spent a dime on this game and i certainly will not because it does not provide me any material or physical comfort or help or whatsoever. its digital. its a game. its a very darn overpriced game. save your money for other things you can actually make use of instead...

Message 7 of 7 (771 Views)