Re: Special Events Returns??

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Special Events Returns??

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

OK, so the last update (BREAKOUT UPDATE) say It would be a total of 16 special events return, well I just made 2 of them Pursuits Legends (Pagani Zonda Cinque) and Blackridge Spirit Festival (Lamborghini Centenario), and what happen with the other 14 events?? WHEN THEY START?? OR THEY EVEN WILL BE AVAILABLE??.

In the Road To The West Update was the same... just 2 special events come back and no more, so is always the same in every update?? why EA announce 16 events when just 2 of them would be available??, can somebody explain me this please?? Angry

Message 1 of 6 (2,703 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@ADM_KYO The Special Event rerun eligibility is determined from top to bottom and whether you had completed that special event before.

NFS No Limits website wrote:

Special Event Reruns

Special Event Reruns 1:
Starting March 19 00:00 UTC, returning Special Events in order of eligibility:

• Underworld (McLaren P1)
  • Pursuits Legends (Pagani Zonda Cinque)
  • Proving Grounds: McLaren F1
  • Fastlane Gazella GT
  • Seaside XRC (Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C7))
  • Proving Grounds: Jaguar XESV
  • Underworld: Downfall (Koenigsegg Regera)
  • Proving Grounds : Mercedes Benz AMG SLK55

Special Event Reruns 2:
Starting March 31 00:00 UTC, returning Special Events in order of eligibility:

• Blackridge Spirit Festival (Lamborghini Centenario)
  • Devil’s Run: Alpine Storm (Porsche 918 Spyder)
  • Speedhunters (Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34)
  • Fastlane : Ford GT (2006)
  • Fastlane : Jaguar F-Type
  • Rebel’s Gambit (Ford Model 18)
  • Tidal Run Lamborghini Murciélago
  • Fastlane : Nissan 180SX

You will eventually get to play all of the special events.

I'll give an example for better clarification.

Example:

Special Event reruns #10:

• Speedhunters (Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34

If you had not completed the red one, you will play the red one.

If you had completed the red one but not completed the green one, you will play the green one.

If you had completed the red and green one and also completed the orange one when it originally launched, then you will play the blue one.

And so on.

What I don't get is how you were able to play 3 Special Event reruns when normally people are able to play 2 Special Event reruns in this update. lol Large smile

Link: Breakout Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,683 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@ADM_KYO The Special Event rerun eligibility is determined from top to bottom and whether you had completed that special event before.

Special Event Reruns

Special Event Reruns 1:
Starting March 19 00:00 UTC, returning Special Events in order of eligibility:

• Underworld (McLaren P1)
  • Pursuits Legends (Pagani Zonda Cinque)
  • Fastlane Gazella GT
  • Proving Grounds: Jaguar XESV
  • Proving Grounds : Mercedes Benz AMG SLK55

Special Event Reruns 2:
Starting March 31 00:00 UTC, returning Special Events in order of eligibility:

• Blackridge Spirit Festival (Lamborghini Centenario)
  • Devil’s Run: Alpine Storm (Porsche 918 Spyder)
  • Speedhunters (Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34)
  • Fastlane : Nissan 180SX

You will eventually get to play all of the special events.

I'll give an example for better clarification.

Example:

Special Event reruns #10:

• Speedhunters (Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34

If you had not completed the red one, you will play the red one.

If you had completed the red one but not completed the green one, you will play the green one.

If you had completed the red and green one and also completed the orange one when it originally launched, then you will play the blue one.

And so on.

What I don't get is how you were able to play 3 Special Event reruns when normally people are able to play 2 Special Event reruns in this update. lol Large smile

Link: Breakout Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 2 of 6 (2,684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Oh, my mistake lmao, I just made 2 reruns, the Pagani and the Lambo, the first one was the event for the P1 GTR, not the P1 I miss that rerun.

Well I don't get it at all, I already play and complete Pursuits Legends (Pagani Zonda Cinque) and Blackridge Spirit Festival (Lamborghini Centenario), but after finish this one, there was no other special event available, and you say normally people are able to play 2 (just like me), so... when we'll be able to play the other 14 special events??

Message 3 of 6 (2,671 Views)

@ADM_KYO wrote:

Well I don't get it at all, I already play and complete Pursuits Legends (Pagani Zonda Cinque) and Blackridge Spirit Festival (Lamborghini Centenario), but after finish this one, there was no other special event available, and you say normally people are able to play 2 (just like me), so... when we'll be able to play the other 14 special events??

In the next update.

There will be a new list of special event reruns in the next update. You will participate in a specific rerun depending on whether you completed the special events on the top before the update.

Refer to my example above for clarification.

Need For Speed helper

Message 4 of 6 (2,661 Views)

★ Novice

So... we always be able to made just 2 or 3 reruns from the whole list in every update?? never all the events listed??, if is that, then WHY THEY ANNOUNCE MANY EVENTS IF ONLY WOULD BE JUST 2 OR 3??, it that makes sense?? Thinking

Message 5 of 6 (2,653 Views)

@ADM_KYO wrote:

So... we always be able to made just 2 or 3 reruns from the whole list in every update?? never all the events listed??, if is that, then WHY THEY ANNOUNCE MANY EVENTS IF ONLY WOULD BE JUST 2 OR 3??, it that makes sense?? Thinking

Using my example above, you may already have completed the Fastlane special event to get the 2006 Ford GT so you will play the Rebel's Gambit to get the Ford Model 18.

Someone else may not had completed the Fastlane special event, so they will play that one instead.

In a Special Event rerun time period, you will play Rebel's Gambit to get the Ford Model 18 while someone else will play the Fastlane special event to get the 2006 Ford GT.

Need For Speed helper

Message 6 of 6 (2,638 Views)