Re: Selecting Adwards or Other

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Selecting Adwards or Other

★★★★★ Novice
I just finished racing in the trail races. I pressed the first card and it rotated but then I pressed on the second card it highlighted and nothing. Pressed the card again and it reveled its self. This has happened when picking parts and cars.
Message 1 of 4 (332 Views)

How many times has this happened so far?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I could not say although more then two hand fulls.

I have been playing this game for awhile Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (306 Views)

If you want to see if you had gotten your rewards or not, go to your Garage and then go to Storage.

If you had set "recent" on the bottom right, then you may see the rewards you just won on the first page.

The game crashed on me numerous times whenever I picked a reward after completing the race. After launching the game again, my gas depleted but I still got my rewards from the race.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (304 Views)