Requests, suggestions.

by Shack736

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Requests, suggestions.

★★ Novice

1. Why is the sub-title "No Limits" when there are fuel ticket limitations, time limitations, PR limitations... it's a misnomer, a bait-and-switch.  Please remove some of these limitations.

2. Why do you make players win the same Special event races over and over again to try and earn a car?  You keep the record of which races we've won, campaign races don't have to be "won" again, but can be replayed on "easy drive".  Why not the Special Events?  

3. Please provide some other weather besides rain.  

4. PR levels aren't consistent.  I've seen a Toyota with a lower PR level could easily win against a higher PR level Porsche, and I've seen it the other way around as well.

Message 1 of 6 (941 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Requests, suggestions.

★★ Apprentice
@Shack736 #5 should be an immediate addition to the game!

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (901 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
@Shack736
1. LOL! Good point. I’d like to know that answer as well.
2. I would add a request to reduce the time to restore tickets and remove the 1-day waiting period for the next event. What a waist of time when all I want to do is play the game.
3. Many games include snow, fog, and other weather. This would be a cool addition.
4. I’ve noticed that too. I’d be curious to know the answer to this as well.
Message 2 of 6 (916 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks @NavyAICS !  

2. Or let us choose to watch ads to give more than a few minutes back, or 1 tickets, or 1 piece of gold.  Programmers are being stingy.

Also thought of:

5. Let us farm for items we need instead of giving us crap we don't over and over!

Message 3 of 6 (910 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Shack736 #5 should be an immediate addition to the game!
Message 4 of 6 (902 Views)

★★ Novice

I figured out the secret code to win all the races and all the cars!!!  "SPEND MONEY"  Its the only way!  

Message 5 of 6 (854 Views)

★★ Novice

1) In addition to the aforementioned suggestions, I'd add the ability to sell back the race skips. I have over 200 of them because I don't use them, I actually play the game. 

2) Move the part of the H.U.D. that notes when you "drift", "near miss", "air time", etc. It gets in the way and you can't see ahead of you as well as you should be able to, causing you to hit things you normally wouldn't.

3) If there are going to be time limits on stuff, like the special event races, it should be in game time, NOT real time. Some of us have to work and can't spend hours upon hours of time trying to get through a race series that makes you replay races in the hopes of getting the parts you need to meet the PR requirements. As it stands right now, it's impossible to finish a special event series if you have anything to do other than play the game, like work or have a life. Even spending money doesn't help. I tried and still couldn't finish within the 5-7 day time limit.

4) And lastly, if you're going to require so many blueprints to be required for some cars, then there needs to be a way of winning them regularly, not just getting them at random times,  buying them from the black market at a ridiculous price, or having to try (and fail) to win them through the special events races.

Seriously. Move the H.U.D. it's in the way and annoying. 

Message 6 of 6 (275 Views)