Question about exclusive wraps

by 69sirocco69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question about exclusive wraps

★★★ Newbie

Like in the description, when in near future, I can expect re resume  limited offers to Chevy Corvette Z06 package contains das furmigator wrap and exclusive package with lunar new year  wrap for Porsche 918 spyder, also I wanna ask about payment methods,and what it will be, in both cases, real money payment or gold ?? Cause I don’t wanna miss those exclusives, and  prepare earlier to purchase,and as a really long time player, and fan of all NFS series I simply cannot miss those exc

Hope for more info.

Thx 

Roni

Message 1 of 2 (549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Question about exclusive wraps

@69sirocco69 There is no set time of when those special wraps will return. You would just have to be patient and hope they make a return somehow.

I don't remember what payment method those special wraps required, but prepare to spend real money or save up some Gold currency for these special wraps in the meantime.

None of those special wraps cost in-game money in the past.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (540 Views)

All Replies

Re: Question about exclusive wraps

@69sirocco69 There is no set time of when those special wraps will return. You would just have to be patient and hope they make a return somehow.

I don't remember what payment method those special wraps required, but prepare to spend real money or save up some Gold currency for these special wraps in the meantime.

None of those special wraps cost in-game money in the past.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (541 Views)