Re: Need for speed no limits graphics

by Chipuriro

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I am facing the same problem on an Snapdragon 820 device with adreno 530 GPU. How come the graphics settings are low for me ?

Message 11 of 19 (4,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
So what about the adreno 530 ? Do not have the power to run the game with full graphics ??? My shield tablet k1 is less powerfull than my adreno 530 and the k1 have all the graphics and effects.
Message 12 of 19 (3,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have an lg g5 and i have all the grapics. The game looks exactly like on the shield k1 and the iphone 7 but im missing the rain drops on the car and the raind drops on the screen all other effects on the tires, the nitro, the light's reflect on the screen on the car i have them.
Message 13 of 19 (3,866 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey chill out my amigow I solved it I made EA or firemonkey work .

Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PnqCZw5J2k0rKBqewOApYazr4kIGqukR/view?usp=drivesdk

It has everything, raindrops on the car .

Hi res shadows, reflections, IA cars, ur car, FXAA X2 (Max on this game) and ambient oclusion (Wich I didn't know this game had one until I found a YouTube video form a dude how playing in an iphone and the game looks kinda different do I found the option Wich desable in android it in "true")

And.. effects on ur screen like rain tears and more erotic and sensual stuff...(BUT BEFORE DOWNLOAD It. I HAVE A GOOGLE PIXEL 2 XL AND I CAN RUN THE GAME IN THIS SETTINGS AT 60 FPS NO PROBLEMOW) so .. low end users.. just don't think about it.. 

Screenshots:

In gameplay:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WC_eLU2J8g7yng-eueCYfKAFEUj4wan3/view?usp=drivesdk

In garage:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fq7NneiCQa0JUWEUMC18tPItqYscVEpo/view?usp=drivesdk

Enjoy!!!! 

And u EA OR FIREMONEKEYs U SHOULD BE SHAME OF UR SELFES.. FOR NOT OPTIMASING THE GAME IN DIFERENT PHONES...

Message 14 of 19 (3,258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem too, what the group administrater told you is true. Dont mess with those files, they ruin the game. There is a way you can improve your graphics and maintain perfomance. Its pretty easy, follow the steps and i garantee you that your graphics will improve. 

I have searched and contacted a few friends thats how i found this, follow these steps!!!

1.Go to browser and download an apk called NL GFX it should have a need for speed sighn!

2.install and open, choose the level of graphics compatible qith your phone. In other words which suits you best. Make sure the app is closed when doing this!

3.open the game and enjoy , by the way most phones are best on the medium setting. But if you want you can go higher.

4.Your graphics are set, no need to worry anymore.

Let me attach some files of what the stuff am talking about looks like.

Message 15 of 19 (2,878 Views)

Fix Low Graphics in NFS NL.

★★★ Newbie

Just follow these simple steps and Get Ultra Graphics in NFS No Limits. First Click this link below: 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7xwcn4b28eqza18/Graphics.zip/file. Then download the folder that is given. After that go to play store and Download ZArchiver. Open the app and Grant the permission. Go to Internal Storage/download. Extract the downloaded file. Next come back to Internal Storage. Click android/NFS no limits folder/files/var. Then delete the json. File. Again come back to Internal Storage/android/download. Click the extracted folder then select Willow's Graphics. Copy the file inside the folder. Again follow this: android/NFS no limits folder/files/var. Paste the file there. Now restart the device and enjoy the Ultra High Graphics 🥳🥳🥳.

Message 16 of 19 (1,969 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@User220499
could you please update the file link.
link is expired.
Message 17 of 19 (1,715 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry my good fellow the time of this game has ended to me, I delated my .json file from my Google Drive and the game it's self 

(And the installation residue).

No way to got it back..

But it isn't that hard 

Just go to the games file and search for the graphics.json or something like that,

Open it as a text file (with a file explorer or something)

And search for the specific option you want,

Just be a were, it's going to be a hella of a mess of letters and numbers.

But just change de sentences at the final option.

For example.

Ambien_oclution="true";

Just change the true to false or whatever.

And all for each option.

And always make a copy of the original file in case you screw it up.

If you screw something up, ur game just crash, you will not going to get baned or something.

But being serious this game doesn't deserve time or money, EA and fire monkey are playing with us,

The smartphones are capable of running a lot of heavy graphical games (if you don't trust me ask rockstar wich made the gta sa playable at 60fps and HD textures)

It time to this developers to create a new NFS for Mobile. Like on consoles or pc 

I'm tired of playing repetitive races and horrible story lines.

And a true multiplayer!!!

EA, * YOU.

IM OUT.....

Message 18 of 19 (1,700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

many racing games offer graphics settings. why not Nfs no limit. it doesn't make sense 

Message 19 of 19 (816 Views)