Need for speed no limits crashes on my iPhone 6 i had updated my phone ios 12.0

by Mehul0907

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for speed no limits crashes on my iPhone 6 i had updated my phone ios 12.0

★★★ Newbie
I had updated my phone last week iOS 12.0 then I had tried open the game and it’s crashing what should I do tell me
Message 1 of 6 (2,052 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for speed no limits crashes on my iPhone 6 i had updated my phone ios 1

Community Manager

@Mehul0907

Can you please try the following troubleshooting steps and let us know how you get on, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,219 Views)

All Replies

Re: Need for speed no limits crashes on my iPhone 6 i had updated my phone ios 1

Community Manager

@Mehul0907

Can you please try the following troubleshooting steps and let us know how you get on, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,220 Views)

IOS 12.0

★★★ Newbie

When will come update for iOS 12.0 I am waiting because on my phone this game is crashing plz update it.

Message 3 of 6 (2,020 Views)

Need for speed no limits crashes

★★★ Newbie

How do I get the NFS no limits to stop crashing every I am finished racing it just stop working. And shut down the app and my phone. I use an iPhone. I need to know how to fix it. Anyone that knows what to do please contact me a [edit: email address removed]. Thank you 

Message 4 of 6 (1,804 Views)

Re: Need for speed no limits crashes

★★★ Newbie

[edit: email address removed]

Message 5 of 6 (1,803 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  • CHECK DEVICE STORAGE

Usually 1 GB is enough data to install a game, but some games need more. To check out your storage:

1. Open your Settings.
    2. Go to General.
    3. Tap on About.
    4. Scroll down to see how many GBs you have left.
      • If you have less than 1 GB, clear some space and try to install the game again
  • Delete unused apps or close apps running in the background.All apps that are running on your device use memory. If you can’t launch or play your game, it may not have enough memory available to run. 
  • Close any other apps you have open and try launching your game again or try installing it on a citrix xendesktop vdi.

Regards,

Adrian

Message 6 of 6 (1,399 Views)