Need for Speed: No Limits

by Omar_Sarray

Original Post

Re: Need for speed No limit android

Community Manager (retired)

@IrsyadHazim98

The game is currently available in the native languages specific to regions where the game is currently available for download.

Please be patient for the worldwide launch of the game for additional region and language support.

Message 21 of 68 (1,553 Views)

NFS No limits

★ Novice
I can't download the game. Ok I know that the game will be available for download from the play store in a while.But my question is:When the game will be available for the Google play
store.
Message 22 of 68 (1,550 Views)

Need for speed no limits

★★★ Newbie
Need for speed no limits isn't available I'm my country why?
Message 23 of 68 (1,546 Views)

Re: Need for speed no limits

★★★★ Novice

New regions will be supported with each game update, I'm sure your country is coming soon.

Source: Need for Speed - Release Information & Languages

Keep watching the Official Need for Speed No Limits page for upcoming news and information.

Message 24 of 68 (1,453 Views)

Need for speed no limits on googleplay store android

★★★ Newbie
Hi there i got an samsung S5 4G 900f and i open my google play market i see the need for speed no limits game but it says it not available for my country i live in EGYPT cairo and I'm willing to pay whatever the game costs to get own it on my device please if there any solution mail me at [edit: email address removed]
thanks in advance
Message 25 of 68 (1,368 Views)

Need for speed no limits

★ Novice
I was just wondering if you guys have any idea of when nfs no limits will be released world wide ?
Message 26 of 68 (1,403 Views)

Community Manager
Message 27 of 68 (1,400 Views)

★ Novice
Is that the console one or the iOS release date?
Message 28 of 68 (1,395 Views)

Community Manager

@Dahninja123

The new Need For Speed game will be on PS4 and XB1.

If you are actually referring to Need For Speed No Limits, that was released in January this year.

barry.png
Message 29 of 68 (1,389 Views)

★ Novice
I was referring to the iOS one need for speed no limits, i was wondering when it will be released in the u.s. Or when there will be a English version of it released?
Message 30 of 68 (1,387 Views)