NFS NO LIMITS steering

by kirbjagalva

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS NO LIMITS steering

★★ Novice

hi!

Wonder how long will it take to fix steering issues. Just now lost three races in a row because mid-track I lose steering. Tap as much you want the car suddenly just goes straight for about 2-5 seconds. Obviously it means you crash into wall.

This happens one more time honestly I’ll just erase the game, enoughs enough.

Why make a superb looking game and then annoy the crap out of your players with this bs is beyond me.
Message 1 of 11 (1,918 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS NO LIMITS steering

★★ Novice

just deleted the game. Waste of time as it was, doesn't actually feel bad at all.

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (1,796 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

@kirbjagalva this may be a silly question but are you sure you’re not being hit with an ESF?

some other additional info could be useful, is it always the same race, if so which race, are you on android or ios, is your device on charge when this happens......

Message 2 of 11 (1,871 Views)

★★ Novice
@richieluv76 no it's not esf.

iOs, whichever is latest. iPhone XS. I don't use the device while it's charging.

It has never been about the same race, it seems random. If I just restart the track it usually goes smooth. I think this was second or third time with consecutive steering freeze. Never had this happen three times in a row.

Not sure what else to say about this, if you google about steering issues and freezing for NFS no limits, it seems pretty common problem. I see years old topics on reddit about it, no solutions tho. Obviously devs don't care so that's why I'm pretty much determined to end this game, sad as it might be I'm nearly 90 level, just got through Marcus king level (gloriously crashed his koenigsegg with much lower rated car hah). I have lost count of times I lost tracks on limited time challenges because of this bug, it's just not serious.
Message 3 of 11 (1,864 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@kirbjagalva i dont know what the problem might be then

i’ve been playing nearly 5 years now, initially on an ipad air 2 but on an ipad pro for last year, i did have some steering issues with old ipad but found out that was due to being on charge, apparently if using a none apple charging lead you can have screen sensitivity issues

but never really had the issues that you’re having

Message 4 of 11 (1,861 Views)

★★ Novice
@richieluv76 yeah i tried it on ipad pro as well, it was kind of awkward, seemed much easier to play on the phone. + the graphics look really bad on ipad compared to iphone.

nope i never play while charging, not that it's possible as it's usually being charged on wireless charger.

so you play only on ipad? when i bought ipad i tried out NFS on it, there was some problem with account update, I would complete some races on ipad and later when I opened the game on iphone I was back where I was before playing on ipad. Had to replay all the tracks I got through on ipad :d.
Message 5 of 11 (1,857 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@kirbjagalva yeah ive only ever played on ipad, dont think i could play on a small screen

in terms of playing on 2 devices (ie iphone and ipad) when i first got ipad pro i used to switch between old and new ipads and you can run into problems where the cloud storage hasnt quite caught up with game progress, so when you switch to other device you can lose your progress (i found this out during a special event and lost 14 hours of progress!!!!!) to get around this you need to manually save the game to the cloud before you switch devices, i never had any issues once i started doing that

Message 6 of 11 (1,850 Views)

★★ Novice

just deleted the game. Waste of time as it was, doesn't actually feel bad at all.

Message 7 of 11 (1,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try not to swipe into the notch of your phone. Always keep your finger within the display area.

I know it is a silly bug and users keep reporting, but the developers just won't fix it. Maybe they just want us to uninstall the app so they can take a vacation.

Message 8 of 11 (1,143 Views)

★ Novice

I might do the same, if they could fix this bug I would be tempted to spend cash on the game. As far as I am aware, the game tries to keep you in lane (go in a straight line, switch lane and let the car auto correct to the lane, u can abuse this to take really tight turns while boosting, hard to pull off but you can do it) maybe because if you don’t take a turn the car will go straight off track, I’m thinking that some codes are clashing, just a thought

Message 9 of 11 (348 Views)

★ Novice

No they think we will spend the cash to solve the problem, silver spoon generation!

Message 10 of 11 (319 Views)