NEW UPDATE INFORMATION

by IiIssoldierIiI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NEW UPDATE INFORMATION

★★★★ Novice

Dear Developments, please let us know about future updates information. Where we can see what next in game - new chalanges, tournaments, cars, special event etc....

I want free street driving in game ...... just to drive a car on streets in town is it possible....chalange other players on street...

Message 1 of 11 (1,376 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NEW UPDATE INFORMATION

Community Manager
Message 2 of 11 (1,846 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Message 2 of 11 (1,847 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hello Barry, thanks for answer. I know that website and I check it recent. I was meaning that information to be posted few days earlier than upgrade. I accept as solution
Message 3 of 11 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Barry wrote:

@IiIssoldierIiI

Here is a very recent update!!!

https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-no-limits/news/lights-camera-traction-update

Thanks for playing Standard smile

span>Hello, I would like to ask for some information as it looks at updates. Why are not changelogs or commonly called "bugfixes" publicized? It would be "in my opinion" correct for all those players who often have difficulty only to start #NFSNL.
Message 4 of 11 (1,285 Views)

★★ Novice
Saya ingin mendapatkan blueprints Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. Kapa event nya akan mulai kembali?
Message 5 of 11 (1,268 Views)

@Choiruman Please do post in English so people can understand what you're saying. This is Need For Speed No Limits English Answers HQ.

Unfortunately, there is currently no Answers HQ Indonesian at the moment so you'll have to post in English for the meantime.

Now regarding your question.

If you have won against Bridget and snagged the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, then there could be chances you can win the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon blueprints from replayable races. You'll just have to keep playing the game and be fortunate enough to witness those replayable events.

If you didn't win against Bridget by any means and didn't get the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, then there could be an encore special event of the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon (Either by the original special event or by Dwayne's Fastlane special event or by Ivy's Proving Grounds special event).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 11 (1,262 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

New update has major technical problems to address.  Terrible work.

Message 7 of 11 (1,221 Views)

★★★ Guide
@wwwgoudy What kind of technical problems do you find?
Message 8 of 11 (1,205 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Freezing, then shutting down my tablet.  When choosing a car to race with, the screen glitching back and forth very rapidly.  A major lag in race speed when I made it that far.

I solved *most* of it by cleaing the cache.  A few instances of the screen moving rapidly back and forth a few hundred pixels, but not so many.

Message 9 of 11 (1,175 Views)

★★★ Guide
Clear the #NFSNL cache again, restart the device, start #NFSNL and open the garage immediately, load all car icons and start a race. Tell me if you know any improvements
Message 10 of 11 (1,158 Views)