Re: McLaren P1

by Gambit1971

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The event shows the real face of EA greed. ;/

To get the car you need 865PR which will be probably impossible without purple parts.

The upgrade kits were only in one chapter - any other (more than 1) must be bought from market for gold or cash, if you are "no life" and have tons of lucky.

Generally the event is one of the most difficult ever played by me and probably I can forget about P1, having 855PR, being 8 races and 20h before end. I'm hope being wrong.

Message 11 of 20 (1,414 Views)

★ Novice

Game realyy took the fun out out for me. 5-6 days of racing final event...... can beat. Last time for me. GL al you.

Message 12 of 20 (1,407 Views)

★★ Novice

I am at 872 and cannot win the races either. EA evidently wants us to buy gold to skip the races that are very difficult to win.

Message 13 of 20 (1,405 Views)

★ Novice
Exactly. If the race is hard, why don't say, "Spend Gold to win the race" instead of "You need a minimum of 865pr to play this race." bullcrap?
Message 14 of 20 (1,397 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes. this game became a freaking *. only the money what help to earn any vehicle...

his P1 is screwed me, i used more than 1000 gold but can't get it..*%!

i stopped playing after 3 years. thank you EA...

Message 15 of 20 (1,388 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So I actually got this stupid P1. Really stupid event. Cool car with the usual missing blueprints. I can't wait to see what sort of ineffective plots they come up with for getting blueprints. Judging by past history it probably won't work or will be ridicu!ously expensive.

What I found most interesting is I thought we were supposed to get something like 3,300 mechanic points with this car. You bet. Second special event that I have been totally ripped off for mechanic points. Not sure if it is a simple mistake, major oversight or a flat out lie. Maybe somebody at EA or Firemonkeys could look into this.

Message 16 of 20 (1,384 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm on 882bhp and I have left 20h to make my last 2 races to win the P1. I think I will get it ( I have saved a lot of gold the last months and I have used it to buy all available Blueprints and needed some fuel refreshes  But the P1 still needs 50 (seven stars) +80 (eight stars) BP- that makes 130 missing BP. I fear that it will be impossible to get them without spending an exorbitant amount of gold/money. It could be possible that all my gold I spend for this car is wasted because it will be just another useless non-maxed out car int the garage.

If this will happen it will be another reason for me to leave this game.

Message 17 of 20 (1,360 Views)

@DuDaX16 wrote:

@TheRealJony LOL well said. Maybe that's what will happen, we will have the chance to get them in crates. The same happened with the Huracan.

@DuDaX16 It's Ferrari LaFerrari by the way. Download laughing 25

@svdljst wrote:

What I found most interesting is I thought we were supposed to get something like 3,300 mechanic points with this car. You bet. Second special event that I have been totally ripped off for mechanic points. Not sure if it is a simple mistake, major oversight or a flat out lie. Maybe somebody at EA or Firemonkeys could look into this.

@svdljst I'll paste this here.

@richieluv76 wrote:

@TheRealJony my thoughts were more along the line of the amount of gold required to come out of the event with an 8* star car cuz lets face it how are we gonna get that many bps otherwise

@richieluv76 It's impossible to buy all of the McLaren P1 blueprints from Underworld special event.

You're only allowed to buy 50 McLaren P1 blueprints from the special event. You'll have to get the blueprints elsewhere in the future. Inb4 McLaren P1 blueprints available in crates.

@Haemophilus_EA wrote:

You will not be able to buy all the BP from the Underworld Market needed to Max out your P1. This is as designed.

We will be making other opportunities available to obtain the remaining BP in future.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/66h9gp/p1_vs_laf_max_tuned_stats/dgjqs5k/?context=3

Now I don't really like this myself, but it's stated in the EA Terms of Service (that you agreed when you installed No Limits) that EA and Firemonkeys can make any changes to the game without giving us notice.

@EA Terms of Service wrote:

From time to time, EA may update, change or modify an EA Service, Content or Entitlements, without notice to you. These updates and modifications may be required in order to continue to use EA Services.

Link: EA Terms of Service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 20 (1,287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve found that if you leave the last race in every day and keep losing to build up your funds this works every time and you will get the car. Just try and get as much coinage from losing. Then when you’ve worked it out you’ll never spend gold again my Freind. This is the best tip I know just email me if you don’t get it buddy. Chrz [edit: email address removed]. 👍

Message 19 of 20 (913 Views)

★ Novice

Hello guys.

I fully agree with your anger concerning McLaren P1 event.

Saw this issue two times. Played it in the beginning of 2018 and last week and it always was not possible to win car without gold. Even I spent enough gold for skips, gold & cash for buying upgrades and time for playing, but without result. You can read about other issues in NFS: No Limits in my post.

Message 20 of 20 (897 Views)