Re: McLaren P1 GTR event

by DuDaX16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

McLaren P1 GTR event

★★★★ Apprentice

So the day it was supposed to start, I opened the event and it showed the Fastlane Gazella GT event, when it was supposed to be the P1 GTR. I avoided it since I wanted the McLaren and waited until a few minutes ago. Fired up the game just to open the event and it showed the Gazella GT event again! What the hell happened to the P1 GTR event??

Message 1 of 3 (581 Views)

Accepted Solution

@DuDaX16 You have nothing to worry about. Standard smile

You will get to participate in Blackridge Breakout special event to get the McLaren P1 GTR right after you complete the Fastlane special event of the Hot Wheels Gazella GT.

An alternative option is if you really don't want the Hot Wheels Gazella GT is to let its special event expire. Once it expires, you will have to start the Blackridge Breakout special event as soon as possible to get the McLaren P1 GTR.

Link: Breakout Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (550 Views)

All Replies

@DuDaX16 You have nothing to worry about. Standard smile

You will get to participate in Blackridge Breakout special event to get the McLaren P1 GTR right after you complete the Fastlane special event of the Hot Wheels Gazella GT.

An alternative option is if you really don't want the Hot Wheels Gazella GT is to let its special event expire. Once it expires, you will have to start the Blackridge Breakout special event as soon as possible to get the McLaren P1 GTR.

Link: Breakout Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (551 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I love you. Thanks for clearing that up! Cheers
Message 3 of 3 (540 Views)