Re: Koeinigsegg One promotion

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Koeinigsegg One promotion

★★★ Newbie

I started to run a koeinigsegg one  event, and when I reached Chapter 4 I realized that without exchanging expensive parts for gold, I would not see it. At first I exchanged 650 gold for an epic engine, but it was enough for me not for long. during the passage of Chapter 5, I realized that I would not have enough of her to win the car. After the last 800 gold I bought the legendary turbo, but I could not use it because the car was level 4, and part 5. Is this how I spent so much gold in vain? where's the justice?

Message 1 of 2 (896 Views)

Accepted Solution

@arturryoo I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your Gold is ultimately wasted if you don't win the car.

You will get a certain amount of Koenigsegg One:1 blueprints depending on how much you completed that special event.

Your Event Credits, unused materials and parts will be converted to In-Game Cash at the end of the event.

You will get another shot at winning the One:1 in the next special event rerun.

I have some tips for your next shot.

1. Make sure to play all replayable races to get Event Credits and materials.

2. Use Event Credits wisely. They are hard to come by.

3. Buy a lot of materials that increase top speed as that increases the car's PR a lot more than others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (885 Views)

All Replies

@arturryoo I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your Gold is ultimately wasted if you don't win the car.

You will get a certain amount of Koenigsegg One:1 blueprints depending on how much you completed that special event.

Your Event Credits, unused materials and parts will be converted to In-Game Cash at the end of the event.

You will get another shot at winning the One:1 in the next special event rerun.

I have some tips for your next shot.

1. Make sure to play all replayable races to get Event Credits and materials.

2. Use Event Credits wisely. They are hard to come by.

3. Buy a lot of materials that increase top speed as that increases the car's PR a lot more than others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (886 Views)