Re: Hard To Get “Common Parts”?!

by NavyAICS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hard To Get “Common Parts”?!

★★ Apprentice

I’ve been playing this game on and off for years. I just started playing again and I’ve been noticing about half of the common parts are easy to get and I’ve got plenty of them and the other half are hard as (you know what) to get. Why is that? “Common Parts” are supposed to be just that - “common parts”! I even tried buying common crates for $20K and end up collecting all the same common parts I already have. Why is the other half of the common part list so difficult to get?

Here’s a quick list for me:

fuses

fasteners

mounts

springs

thrust sleeves (but I happen to currently have enough)

Message 1 of 5 (718 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice
@NavyAICS You probably just have a lot of cars that need those materials. It won't be a problem anymore once you're done upgrading most of them.

Also, try to get the highest stage parts from the chop shop to upgrade your cars. It will save you a lot of materials and cash.

Many useful tips here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/gmk8eq/campaign_guide/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_sour...

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (675 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

None of these should be hard to get, really. They have the same drop rate in the 20k upgrade crates. It averages out after buying a large amount.

You can easily get them from the campaign chapters where they are awarded too.

Another possibilty is to buy them from the black market. If you buy 6 different ones in a day at 4.5k each, you can claim 4 gold from daily missions.

Message 2 of 5 (711 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@NoFearTM Interesting because I’ve done (and continue to do) all those things and still have a hard time getting them. No worries, just curious to know if anyone else was having the same issues. Thanks.
Message 3 of 5 (693 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@NavyAICS You probably just have a lot of cars that need those materials. It won't be a problem anymore once you're done upgrading most of them.

Also, try to get the highest stage parts from the chop shop to upgrade your cars. It will save you a lot of materials and cash.

Many useful tips here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/gmk8eq/campaign_guide/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_sour...
Message 4 of 5 (676 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@NoFearTM Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
Message 5 of 5 (665 Views)