Re: Gaming Device Too Hot

by Pattaz00

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gaming Device Too Hot

★★★★★ Novice

I was racing my Mercedes in series and it just crashed.

The app or game saved the race when I went back and opened the app

but closed again.

I have had this happen to me before and believe there should be better hardware

That supports gamers that know how to make a machine fold under pressure

Common issue or just me...

Message 1 of 5 (864 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Pattaz00 wrote:

@TheRealJony wrote:

It would normally be the game's fault for crashes since the game is notorious of it. However, it would be your mobile device's fault in this case since you mentioned it was too hot.

How many minutes can you play No Limits before your mobile device starts overheating?

If the game crashed without overheating, then do these:

1. Close unused apps in the background

2. Restart your mobile device

3. Uninstall apps you don't use anymore

4. Delete No Limits and install it again (make sure to save your game data first before doing this)

Link: Crashing or Closing Unexpectedly

TheRealJony,

It all matters upon different factors. First, battery charge: 1. Good charge 2. Charging Phone

I would say my longest session can be up to one hour or more on 100% battery and turned off during Me sleeping

I know all about Ram and data usage. I remotely disable facebook, firefox, and other apps I am not using at the time.

Off topic I have run into games glitching do to me pushing the limits

Good talking to you Jony! 

Here's a link of some things you can do to stop your mobile device from overheating. Try them out and see if improvements had been made: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/prevent-android-phone-overheating/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (900 Views)

All Replies

It would normally be the game's fault for crashes since the game is notorious of it. However, it would be your mobile device's fault in this case since you mentioned it was too hot.

How many minutes can you play No Limits before your mobile device starts overheating?

4. Delete No Limits and install it again (make sure to save your game data first before doing this)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 2 of 5 (859 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@TheRealJony wrote:

TheRealJony,

It all matters upon different factors. First, battery charge: 1. Good charge 2. Charging Phone

I would say my longest session can be up to one hour or more on 100% battery and turned off during Me sleeping

I know all about Ram and data usage. I remotely disable facebook, firefox, and other apps I am not using at the time.

Message 3 of 5 (830 Views)

@Pattaz00 wrote:

@TheRealJony wrote:

TheRealJony,

Here's a link of some things you can do to stop your mobile device from overheating. Try them out and see if improvements had been made: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/prevent-android-phone-overheating/

Need For Speed helper

Message 4 of 5 (901 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@TheRealJony wrote:

@Pattaz00 wrote:

@TheRealJony wrote:

TheRealJony,

I will take a look and see

THANKS

Message 5 of 5 (804 Views)