Re: Chapter 15 event 3

by NavyAICS

Original Post

Chapter 15 event 3

★★ Novice

Why would you interrupt gameplay to give instructions on how to takedown a cop, when there are several levels below 15 that include the SAME INSTRUCTION.  It stops play at precisely a good moment to do what you are instructing us to do, "take down a cop".  Do you even play the game that you're developing?

One word to start throwing around the office there, "CALIBRATION".  Look it up please, and then do it.

Message 1 of 6 (761 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Shack736 Good point. I thought that was weird too. My next problem with Ch 15 is event 9. I can take out the cops or the racer but not both. If I go after the cops, I lose the race. If I keep up and beat the racer, the cops end up behind me. Any strategies?
Message 2 of 6 (687 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here too. My main vehicle is the Hoonicorn Mustang, which I can't upgrade without taking years,, so now I'm working on another main vehicle that I can win blueprints for, that won't take me several years (since I can NEVER get the upgrade parts I need).

Message 3 of 6 (671 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well, I have the Shelby GT500 (2013) at PR 819, 5 of 6 stars with almost fully maxed parts and still have the same issue. I may have to wait until I get a Super or Hyper car to beat this ridiculous event. This really shouldn’t be that hard for this type of race.

Message 4 of 6 (667 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Joz I see this forum isn’t very active but it’s been several days of trying to beat one race that isn’t even a boss (Ch15, E9). I can’t even use gold to buy my way passed it. Even YouTube had a video from over a year ago but isn’t helpful since the police cars will behave differently per race. “Keep trying” isn’t a viable solution and my car (as stated in a post above) is a higher PR than the racer I’m attempting to beat. How the heck is it possible to beat this ridiculous race?

Message 5 of 6 (653 Views)

★★ Apprentice
So… I forgot to post that I finally got passed this level but I had to crash the racer into the wall and immediately hit a cop while on nitro. Once I was able to do that early on, the next cop was easy and all I had to do was cross the finish line first! This race took WAY too long to get passed. The leader (next race) was done in 2 races… hit too many cops trying to win the first race!
Message 6 of 6 (608 Views)