BLUEPRINTS APPEARANCE IN FLIPS HAS DECREASED SIGNIFICANTLY

by abhijitbac

Original Post

Re: BLUEPRINTS APPEARANCE IN FLIPS HAS DECREASED SIGNIFICANTLY

★ Guide
@HeretikJirka i got the proof.. If i show you the video proof. Will you ask the TEAM whom you support where you get nothing from them to add 1 million gold in my account?

Video

My current fuel tank 16max

Restored tank using 30 gold just for this proof

16 consecutive race skips (32 fuels)

Make sure that i will receive gold in my account and i will upload the video in youtube and post the link here.

I just can't play this game with their tortures. ....if they say blueprints will be awarded atleast one of the card should contain blueprints.. God Dammit... Poor firemonkeys can't refund my money.. Atleast ask them to be fair.. Thanks.
Message 11 of 22 (920 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi there Large smile

I never said it is not true (decrease of BP appearance probability), only that if someone says he/she did not get a single one in a race, three races or even 10 races does NOT prove anything. I can't see your video nor the link to it, but again, it cannot prove anything regarding PROBABILITY. Ever. But I encouraged you to consistently watch it over a couple of days and then tell us. It still won't be a proof, but at least it would be something. And most probably you'll find out it is not that bad as you consider it now - you'll most likely see that probability of getting a BP is not worse than probability of getting VP or a material from the same race. But nothing less than hundred races won't do.

Message 12 of 22 (904 Views)

★ Guide
Have you read what i've written properly?

Don't be a fanboy, supporting them will not going to get you anywhere.. Like I said before you will never understand until it happens to you.. Soon you will get over it.. There are many better games outside dear... You just need to find them

people who are reading this topic

Never Trust EA games and purchase anything from their in-app purchase .. Not only you will lose your money.. There will be no support.. If you write a report to EA.. You will never get a response from them.. As you can see here in this community itself.. Not only to my posts almost each and every post there is not even a single person from EA trying to take initiative.. I always have the bad feeling like I just lost 200$ to firemonkeys... This is my personal experience.

Message 13 of 22 (895 Views)

★ Guide
Not going to waste time on this game anymore..

Few people here will take this decision later.. I am OUT!
Message 14 of 22 (893 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@HeretikJirka I admire you political skills ("I never said it is not true (decrease of BP appearance probability....") 

Teeth bared

Message 15 of 22 (869 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Stylehot5 The game is too gr8 bro. These things will happen as lots of activities were added recently - Blackridge rivals, Tournament disabled. Car tuning introduced(not sure how many use it though). So, my suggestion to you is not to leave it now. Over the next fortnight/month I am sure it will become super exciting than ever.  Also, I think the mole (@HeretikJirka) has snitched as today the issue seems to be resolved (I dont know 100% for sure though as its only been one day).

Message 16 of 22 (865 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Trust me, Believe me

This game will be never updated again.. They will just throw few updates only when they get money from car owners who would like to advertise their cars in this game :P .. They get money from them and add events.. Events can be accepted if they make improvements in the game by giving equal importance in story mode adding locations, new levels .. Like you say the game is great .. But my question is why do they keep shifting them,? Why are they releasing new game with same concept again(BUT WITH DIFFERENT NAME) I am talking about Edge which is going to be the next biggest gambling game ever... Idk why they release a new game coz of the engine or not but my concern is why can't they add the new levels, Chapters, Location in this game itself? Why they need to release a new game where nothing is going to be different.. I'm sure there will be no games will be designed without car upgrading .. I mean allowing us to play with good cars like NFS RUN, HP 2010 or an awesome game like most wanted 2005.

So they should stop it.. I'm sure you must have played resident evil before.. Best game I've ever played.. 4the part is still my all time favorite game.. The reason I'm talking about that game is ... like that game why can't they develop this game as a series.. Right?

Let me give you an example.. In this current game.. For every chapter we must increase 5 rep points in order to play the next chapter.. If we don't have that required rep points.. There will be a message shown like Reach REP 85.. Like that

They can develop a new game and add levels like starting from chapter 20 ... So any users install the game(they should make sure whenever a user enters the game they are provided with same NFS ID) If the game detects that user has completed chapter 19 in this game.. Allow him to play this game and add VIP status in this game too.. If that user has not finished this game.. In that chapter 20.. Put a message like complete chaapter 19 and for the Take me there link add the play store link of No limits..

So EA will earn not only through this game but also with No limits 2.. If they think that their new game will not have much downloads if they did such thing(money)
They will always continue to get money from No limits 1 players (
- Who are playing it right now
- who have completed No limits and start to play No limits 2(Download counts and in app purchases of No limits 2)
- Who will start to play No limits(those who have never heard of this game)

If the game is really awesome... People will do whatever it takes to reach chapter 19 (Making purchases).. It will take atleast a year to complete No Limits 2.. So their revenue will never fail in this series.. Do you really think people will play or install No limits if EA release a new game? Forget it..

But one thing I must agree is each and every game that EA releases is kep getting better & better

So now they got this wonderful opportunity to take their time to develop No Limits 3..

If that game is the best game that EA has ever developed.. Definitely people who have completed No limits 1 and 2 will have fun playing No Limits 3

Say if this game starts with chapter 41 .. If any newbie install this game who didn't complete No limits 2.. He must be redirected to Play Store link of No limits 2.. After installing No limits 2 if he did not completed No limits .. Redirect him to the no limits link.. LMAO

If there is a series.. This is how the games should be developed by keeping the users to play all the games in the series... Just they want to make sure each and every game has got massive improvements in graphics, physics, gameplay.... But most of the devs fail to do it
.. They just want to release new games often

EA never care about people.. They focus only in the revenue of the game.. Because if they care they wouldn't make games online.. I agree they must be afraid of hackers.. Any games EA makes going to be offline.. Game will be hacked . its a smart move that EA made their games online.. When EA is having this kind of attitude.. And still people are supporting them.. I guess people will have no issues with this new game changes.

There is no need to release a game each and every year..

Oh I forgot...

In the startup of game .. Near EA and firemonkeys logo.. They should seriously add notes like "Games not for Mediocre"

Sick Bas****s ‹3
Message 17 of 22 (4,640 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Message 18 of 22 (777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Agree with @HeretikJirka, it's probably more of a case of cognitive bias than algorithms being against us

Message 19 of 22 (742 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I think there's a significant decrease in BP drops, I skip lvl 14-18 bosses twice daily... I've been getting lots with the double fuel and I'd say I picked up not more than 3 bps for about 50 races or so
Message 20 of 22 (707 Views)