BLUEPRINTS APPEARANCE IN FLIPS HAS DECREASED SIGNIFICANTLY

by abhijitbac

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BLUEPRINTS APPEARANCE IN FLIPS HAS DECREASED SIGNIFICANTLY

★★★★★ Novice

BLUE PRINTS APPEARANCE IN THE FLIPS FOR SKIP/REPLAY EVENTS HAS DROPPED SIGNIFICANTLY. I HAVE PLAYED/SKIPPED 9 REPLAY EVENTS AND NOT A SINGLE BP APPEARED IN THE FLIPS. AND IT NEVER USED TO HAPPEN EARLIER. I AM PLAYING THIS SINCE OCT 2015. BPS USED TO APPEAR AT LEAST ONCE IN 3 FLIPS. I HAVE RAISED A SUPPORT TICKET FOR THIS. BUT THAT IDIOT I DON'T REMEMBER HIS NAME SAYS ITS NOT A SERVER PROBLEM OR ANYTHING DELIBERATE. GUYS, IS ANYBODY ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM. I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY FACING THIS PROBLEM. PLEASE SHARE.

Message 1 of 22 (4,597 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BLUEPRINTS APPEARANCE IN FLIPS HAS DECREASED SIGNIFICANTLY

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Trust me, Believe me

This game will be never updated again.. They will just throw few updates only when they get money from car owners who would like to advertise their cars in this game :P .. They get money from them and add events.. Events can be accepted if they make improvements in the game by giving equal importance in story mode adding locations, new levels .. Like you say the game is great .. But my question is why do they keep shifting them,? Why are they releasing new game with same concept again(BUT WITH DIFFERENT NAME) I am talking about Edge which is going to be the next biggest gambling game ever... Idk why they release a new game coz of the engine or not but my concern is why can't they add the new levels, Chapters, Location in this game itself? Why they need to release a new game where nothing is going to be different.. I'm sure there will be no games will be designed without car upgrading .. I mean allowing us to play with good cars like NFS RUN, HP 2010 or an awesome game like most wanted 2005.

So they should stop it.. I'm sure you must have played resident evil before.. Best game I've ever played.. 4the part is still my all time favorite game.. The reason I'm talking about that game is ... like that game why can't they develop this game as a series.. Right?

Let me give you an example.. In this current game.. For every chapter we must increase 5 rep points in order to play the next chapter.. If we don't have that required rep points.. There will be a message shown like Reach REP 85.. Like that

They can develop a new game and add levels like starting from chapter 20 ... So any users install the game(they should make sure whenever a user enters the game they are provided with same NFS ID) If the game detects that user has completed chapter 19 in this game.. Allow him to play this game and add VIP status in this game too.. If that user has not finished this game.. In that chapter 20.. Put a message like complete chaapter 19 and for the Take me there link add the play store link of No limits..

So EA will earn not only through this game but also with No limits 2.. If they think that their new game will not have much downloads if they did such thing(money)
They will always continue to get money from No limits 1 players (
- Who are playing it right now
- who have completed No limits and start to play No limits 2(Download counts and in app purchases of No limits 2)
- Who will start to play No limits(those who have never heard of this game)

If the game is really awesome... People will do whatever it takes to reach chapter 19 (Making purchases).. It will take atleast a year to complete No Limits 2.. So their revenue will never fail in this series.. Do you really think people will play or install No limits if EA release a new game? Forget it..

But one thing I must agree is each and every game that EA releases is kep getting better & better

So now they got this wonderful opportunity to take their time to develop No Limits 3..

If that game is the best game that EA has ever developed.. Definitely people who have completed No limits 1 and 2 will have fun playing No Limits 3

Say if this game starts with chapter 41 .. If any newbie install this game who didn't complete No limits 2.. He must be redirected to Play Store link of No limits 2.. After installing No limits 2 if he did not completed No limits .. Redirect him to the no limits link.. LMAO

If there is a series.. This is how the games should be developed by keeping the users to play all the games in the series... Just they want to make sure each and every game has got massive improvements in graphics, physics, gameplay.... But most of the devs fail to do it
.. They just want to release new games often

EA never care about people.. They focus only in the revenue of the game.. Because if they care they wouldn't make games online.. I agree they must be afraid of hackers.. Any games EA makes going to be offline.. Game will be hacked . its a smart move that EA made their games online.. When EA is having this kind of attitude.. And still people are supporting them.. I guess people will have no issues with this new game changes.

There is no need to release a game each and every year..

Oh I forgot...

In the startup of game .. Near EA and firemonkeys logo.. They should seriously add notes like "Games not for Mediocre"

Sick Bas****s ‹3

View in thread

Message 17 of 22 (4,639 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
I agree with you... Its always visual points... Most of the time the three cards contains same items... Even it shows blueprint when we open anyone of that card.. It shows only item... 90% of the time I get visual points * which is useless
Message 2 of 22 (4,562 Views)

Champion (Retired)

From what I can see, its not the blueprints appearance nor the chance you actually get them what has changed, but more likely the moderation of  "chance" in this case. Several months ago, more often then not you got one reward of those possible during that three replays. And never got 3 VP stacks to choose from or VPs twice during a replay session. Now this has changed and more it is seemingly more random. Therefore it is easier to face both good and bad luck combos, like:

- 2 VP stacks received

- 5 times (that is during 2 successive replay sessions) I got left with 2 BPs covered and always got the third prize

- got 3 legendary BPs during a replay session

- similarly, got 3 batteries out of 3 races

and so on. It is annoying when bad luck hits you, but I don't think the actual chances have changed to the worse.

Message 3 of 22 (4,539 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@abhijitbac, and here I thought I was going crazy. Now I know it's happening to everyone else... *whew* I have my sanity back... Large smile

Message 4 of 22 (4,535 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@HeretikJirka I see what you are saying. To me - They just tweaked the algorithm a little so as to decrease the positives and increase the negatives for the players Standard smile

Message 5 of 22 (4,528 Views)

Message 6 of 22 (4,501 Views)

Champion (Retired)

That's no proof at all, that is just cognitive bias speaking. Make a statistics for a couple of days (but for every race you do, not just those that make you angry) and then tell us.

Message 7 of 22 (4,486 Views)

★ Guide
They themself know that the game is ended.. And now they don't know how to add location.. I love chapter 16 rush hour location but that isn't available in many races.. So what they will do for the rest of the upcoming years for survival? All they gonna do Is by doing naughty stuff.. Adding useless cars.. Fastlane tournaments which is also useless.. It is added only to s**k gold from our accounts.. At the beginning I played 2 events.. In both I reached day5 but I was put in a scenario to upgrade cars
... That upgrade can be done only in store.. Moreover those cars aren't necessary for campaign, car series as the cars in garage is more than enough to complete this game.... I would love to play Blackridge rivals if it takes place in different location like other NFS Games but what they did is added a lot of traffic cars that is standing in the roads and blocking the path, Dummy police cars.. Its funny coz instead of cars chasing us all are parked in the roads.. Roadblocks are good but not everywhere Lol... Since they are very rich now they don't care about anything & will never throw a big updates..updates will be just in few mb and those updates will be like useless tournaments.. Nothing wrong in adding tournaments, new events but they should put efforts in adding locations, cities mainly for blackridge rivals which will add interest to participate in those events..

Many of my friends not even crossed rep 40 because they simply don't want to pay for a mobile game and I shouldn't have paid too.. Coz nothing makes a difference b/w me & them they are also playing in same locations.. For instance Asphalt 8.. Each levels will take us to different location and I love that game.. This gameplay is better than Asphalt 8 but the biggest cons is location which makes us to race in same areas and looks like an endless runner..

Future updates of No limits

Adding useless cars
Useless tournaments
Makings things even harder to receive items, cash and blueprints
They just schedule the races... I wonder what happens if server crashes.. Hope they have a backup of our data.
Message 8 of 22 (4,467 Views)

★ Guide
@HeretikJirka stop supporting them.. Coz you have maxed out many cars.. So You will never know how it will feel bad unless if you get items like this over and over again frequently..
Message 9 of 22 (4,460 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I guess HeretikJirka is a firemonkey mole masquerading hereLarge smile

Message 10 of 22 (4,443 Views)