Re: Ad after every race

by Stanaa619

Original Post

Ad after every race

★★★ Newbie

How to fix the ad problem just after every race in need for speed no limits

Message 1 of 5 (3,904 Views)

@Akshayagrawal95 It is intentional with the introduction of the new Chinese New Year update.

Ads can appear after completing a race and exiting post-race screen.

In order to have the ability to stop this, you would have to have at least VIP Level 2 (Expired or Active) to disable this.

Link: New Video Ads In-Game

IMO, this is a very bad thing as this is now forcing players to watch ads instead of players voluntarily watch ads themselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (3,878 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is the single most annoying thing they have done...it's almost unplayable now, do a race, cancel the ad, confirm cancel, wait for server to re connect...I understand it's a freemium game but let's not go down the channels of 2 bit developers. Most folk on here have probably bought NFS in varying forms for console and this is their hit outside the home so ditch the ad nonsense, let's watch to earn gold or fuel when we want and keep the game good.

Message 3 of 5 (3,847 Views)

★★ Novice

They dont care man...I left a one star comment in the app store :D like around when the LinLu event came out. Still nothing EA is pretty much aware that this was a nasty move.

But its EA the world's most greediest and evil corporation.

They are literally the embodiment of Mr.Crabs...profit above everything. 

So i stopped playing the game. 

I really loved it but with this they lost me.

So i i bought in for Forza Horizon 4 and I'm done with NFS....

Message 4 of 5 (3,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Filter0922 Amen!
Message 5 of 5 (897 Views)