Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

by aarshaad

Original Post

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

★★★ Newbie

It'working

Message 71 of 113 (1,406 Views)

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

★★★ Newbie

It' not working

Message 72 of 113 (1,406 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

when i am connecting it then it says that it - CONNECTION ERROR .

And error code is 320001

Message 73 of 113 (1,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nesesito una suscripsion ya plis

Message 74 of 113 (1,342 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I defeated all bosses but I cant do nothing!Please let me to connect to Autolog and play online!

Message 75 of 113 (1,311 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can I join a server to play online?Please?I defeated all Most Wanteds and I get the Kenosing Agera.

Message 76 of 113 (1,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

not really

Message 77 of 113 (1,267 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

About one month the autolog didn't let me to connect,it says error800d0000.Does anyone know why? Frown

Message 78 of 113 (1,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

brother i have applied all these steps that you have told here but when i go to easy drive after making the origin go in online mode again and then select easydrive and after it select the autolog the error comes that connection failed . what must i do?

Message 79 of 113 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But, by the way. Where is the place of origin tab.?? I was search of origin tab, and didn't found it. Help me, I'm confuse right now.

Message 80 of 113 (1,118 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help