Hi Guys I need your help,
Sorry, you do not meet the minimum age requirements to create a origin account
Can someone hepl me please?
What is the platform you are playing on?
If you're playing on Xbox platform:
If you're receiving an error restricting you from access to areas--or the entirety--of your any of your games due to any sort of "Underage Error," this is caused by a problem with the Date of Birth on your Xbox LIVE account, which was entered during registration.
Unfortunately, our team is unable to assist with errors of this nature as they originate with your Xbox and its configuration, rather than the game being played.
For more information on Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy settings and child account settings (set by Xbox for users under the age of 18), please go here.
Please know that changing the parental permissions and other settings does not guarantee access to the servers, as Xbox may still deny access based on the age on the account. For further assistance or information regarding this error, please contact Xbox Support.
i play most wanted on my pc .
i went throught ur steps but it still says connection failed and the error code 800...
can u help me pls
Hi there,I'm actually playing on PC. The game crashes without any error when it was supposed to connect to Autolog automatically.But I have already found the only solution for this,which is to do the connection manually by using the Easydrive function.The steps are:
- Putting Origin into Offline Mode by clicking "Go Offline" button in the Origin tab.
- Start the game in offline mode and until you reach the singleplayer mode which also must be in offline mode.
- After reaching singleplayer mode,get out of the game without quitting it and then put Origin back into Online mode by clicking the "Go Online" button.
- Get back into the game and open Easydrive,select Autolog and then select 'connect'.
- The game would have been connected to Autolog only.Please note that only after doing all this you can also play MULTIPLAYER by only selecting the multiplayer option in Easydrive again.
NOTE:For those having similar problems,this might be the only way you can get to the online world of Need For Speed:Most Wanted 2012.
HI man it's not workin I'M following your steps but its not workin it's saying connection error Please help me
Oi lá, na verdade estou jogando no PC. O jogo trava sem nenhum erro quando era suposto para se conectar ao Autolog automatically.But eu já encontraram a única solução para isso, que é fazer a conexão manualmente usando as etapas Easydrive function.The são:
- Colocando Origin em modo off-line, clicando em "Offline" botão na guia Origem.
- Comece o jogo no modo offline e até chegar ao modo singleplayer , que também deve estar no modo offline.
- Depois de alcançar o modo singleplayer, sair do jogo sem sair-lo e, em seguida, colocar de Origem volta no modo on-line , clicando no "Go Online" botão.
- Volte para o jogo e aberto Easydrive, selecione Autolog e selecione "Connect".
- O jogo teria sido ligado a Autolog only.Please nota que só depois de fazer tudo isso, você também pode jogar MULTIPLAYER por apenas selecionando a opção multiplayer em Easydrive novamente.
NOTA: Para aqueles que têm problemas semelhantes, esta pode ser a única maneira que você pode obter para o mundo on-line de Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012.
April 2015 - last edited April 2015
Anyway please post a UOTrace and ping,
To UOTrace - http://help.ea.com/uk/article/how-to-uo-trace/
To Ping EA follow these steps,
1)Press Win+R, in the box type CMD and hit enter
2)Type into CMD 'ping easo.ea.com'
3)Hit enter and await results.